Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

8 months of noogling and not much of a result - would you keep going?

So I've been a closet noogler for 8 months. I started out making my own from an asthma spacer before I found a really cheap set on ebay. I have noogled very frequently, for several hours a day 4-5 days per week all this time. There has been very little growth, a cm at most since then. While I wasn't expecting miracles - I thought I would have at least an inch or so by then. I also massage, try and follow a good diet etc. I do have some circulatory issues and a thyroid problem but these are being treated by drs and actually shown some improvement in the last year. I have had lots of advice in the NB forum and am trying different things but what I am wondering is, if you were me, would you keep going with the NB or would you give up?

Well your starting size, a B, is actually a good size for NB, that should give more than a cm in 8 months. Suction does work, but people react differently to it. If you get a large swelling that stays around long, like 6-12h, then you probably will react well to it. if you have problems getting swelling at all (even after few months of use) and it disapperars very fast your results will probably not be dramatic. Maybe you can ask yourself how is your swelling?

I thought that was part of the problem. I only get 1/4 inch of swelling even after pumping on and off for a long time during the day. I suppose I could keep going and see what happens.

Have you tried switching up your method? And the length of time you Noogle? I've found that when I Noogle 4 or 5 days a week and vary between 45 minutes and 1 hour of pumping, I've maintained a pretty nice size. I haven't been whipping out the measuring tape, but I'm also a 32B and have Noogled really inconsistently over the past year. I definitely fill out my bras better. Right now I'm doing pump and hold (the 7:2 method), but on the Noogleberry forums, I know a lot of the girls switch it up constantly to prevent plateauing, and so I'm getting ready to start doing a little more pump and release. Of course each person reacts differently, but those are just my 2 cents.

How well do you domes fit? I've found that domes that are too small or just fit my breasts give me very little swelling vs domes that are large enough so my breasts don't touch the sides, give me a lot of swelling....

Many girls on the Noogleberry forum noticed some differences after the first year, so if I were you I would carry on for other 3,4 months and see what happens. Maybe you could integrate some herbs, they coul help with the swelling

Well I'm still going Smile I was using mediums and they quickly became too small as my breasts would touch the sides about an inch up the domes. I switched to CL and do one side at a time considering that I can't leave the dome on too long without getting a red dot rash. The swelling is noticeable and I think I may have grown a bit more in the 8 weeks or so that I have been doing this. Due to how time consuming it is and the risk of dots I haven't been noogling quite as much so this result is quite encouraging. The CL dome just fits around the outside of my breast but I noticed that my breasts seem to get wider rather than bigger outward. I am also exercising more and really trying to follow a good diet. Thanks all!

Thanks so much for updating us, CHDchest! That's so great. You're proof that we need to keep at our NBE efforts for the long haul rather than just giving up, no matter how frustrating it all may seem. Kudos to you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon