Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there such thing as an estrogen cleanse? How to lower estrogen levels?

(19-02-2014, 06:50 PM)JillyBean Wrote:  
(11-02-2014, 08:00 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(07-02-2014, 11:52 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I would like to add that birth control will often increase your bust but it is not permanent. Many females (myself included) have or will go on bc at some point for the sole purpose of getting a boost in our bust. This is stupid and dangerous. Even dumber BECAUSE it is only a temporary swell. You are not growing tissue in there from this. Once you get off bc your boobs will go back down.

I have been on BC for over 3 years now and it has never changed my breasts at all. They still have not grown or got any bigger at all. I am on BC because I have issues with my periods and terrible cramps and the BC has helped a lot. The one that i'm using is Yasmin and it's suppose to have more Progesterone in it than it does Estrogen so I don't think the BC is the cause for the increased estrogen.

I'm not like others here who are so against BC for whatever reason. It works different for everyone and although it is really bad for some people, it's amazing for others of us. BC is great for those of us with PCOS and shitty period cramps but seriously get OFF of Yasmin, Yaz, or that other pill that company puts out. It is the WORST pill on the market as far as danger. Higher weight gain, even MORE likely to get a blood clot, false packaging. It's like a full pill, not a minipill. It's really bad for you. Tell your doctor you want a progrestin only mini pill. I took Lutera for a while and it was wonderful for my cramps. But seriously, get blood work done if possible to check your hormone levels. It will tell you what kind of pill you need to go on to even out your hormone levels.

Also, you sound very sickly right now, and should really see a doctor and tell them all the problems you are having.

Thank you so much for taking your time to help me I really appreciate it. I will look into changing my BC pill, I think that a progesterone pill would be the best option for me Smile thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon