Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any Consensus on Best NBE Foods

This thread has many, many ideas and recommendations. Is there any short summary anywhere that helps build any consensus on the Best NBE foods?

"Edtar, the info is all over this forum. You read the massage forum. There's plenty of techniques. You'll spend months reading to understand all sorts of things about nbe. But at the end of the day,shes going to have to get herself on here to figure out whats best for her, and yes, most more than 50% of all nb er's gain weight, including myself, lucky for me, I am barely at my bmi. But for many, they gain in a bad way because estrogen makes you fat."

Also, while some may post info at your request, we don't condone "spoon feeding" here. You're just gonna have dig for yourself to find those golden nuggets of info.
Good luck ChuckTongueWink

(04-02-2014, 10:37 PM)Edtar Wrote:  This thread has many, many ideas and recommendations. Is there any short summary anywhere that helps build any consensus on the Best NBE foods?

Flaxseed powder
Google flaxseed made my breasts bigger

A sample meal plan would be

Morning

Two spoons of fso oil
One cup of soymilk

Breakfast

One egg
Bacon

Lunch

Tofu

Dinner