Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help slipping my wife safe breast-enhancing mickies

Why is it and this is happening to in Society so much that we spend so much of are time into talking about negative responses to questions that are in way against what the other person wants . Putting are needs before others in a very selfish way. Thisv is draining are energy level . Doing something against somebody else is wrong.
but today again everybody has to live up to the standards of how we should look and feel. I think you should love her just the way she is. Who knows maybe there is a part of you that she would like changed on you. Don't open up pandora's box you might not like the outcomen. Love each other for who you are not what you are.

Why has anyone been drawn into this thread - it has clearly been started by a person who should not be taken seriously.

Can I suggest we all just ignore this person from now on?

M x

This thread is so appalling, I chose to take it as a troll thread rather than to lose all faith in humanity.

Sorry I haven't replied, our power was out. I see I've been pretty vilified and I understand. Anyway, I'll reply somewhat haphazardly as I get a chance to those with something constructive to say or have legitimate questions.

(06-02-2014, 05:17 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 11:51 AM)rateset Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 07:44 PM)Edtar Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

Maybe somebody here can help me. My wife has nice 38DD breasts but I want them bigger. She doesn't. Is there some sort of safe drug or supplement that I can slip into her food or drink that is safe? I don't want to put her in any health risk. I do a lot of the cooking so it would be easy for me to do if the drug doesn't taste too bad.

Also, I don't like stretch marks on breasts so I don't want anything that makes them grow too fast. I don't want her to turn into a fatty either. She is very slim.

Thanks!

This sounds like a joke.. That is supposed to be meant seriously?!?!
And 38 band and very slimHuh That doesn't sound slim at all..

I said that youd shed be either quite fat or over 6ft to be slim unless its hard to buy above a d cup there maybe if its just that she wears the wrong size if he buys her some 34ff(medium size band similar size cup). Bra and it fits her he will be happy because it sounds bigger

My wife is slim, for her size, but she is a big woman since she is 5' 11" tall. I'm 6'2" but sometimes she towers over me in heels. So even though she is 38DD, her boobs don't look as big as they would on a woman of normal height.

(07-02-2014, 01:24 AM)Edtar Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 05:17 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 11:51 AM)rateset Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 07:44 PM)Edtar Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

Maybe somebody here can help me. My wife has nice 38DD breasts but I want them bigger. She doesn't. Is there some sort of safe drug or supplement that I can slip into her food or drink that is safe? I don't want to put her in any health risk. I do a lot of the cooking so it would be easy for me to do if the drug doesn't taste too bad.

Also, I don't like stretch marks on breasts so I don't want anything that makes them grow too fast. I don't want her to turn into a fatty either. She is very slim.

Thanks!

This sounds like a joke.. That is supposed to be meant seriously?!?!
And 38 band and very slimHuh That doesn't sound slim at all..

I said that youd shed be either quite fat or over 6ft to be slim unless its hard to buy above a d cup there maybe if its just that she wears the wrong size if he buys her some 34ff(medium size band similar size cup). Bra and it fits her he will be happy because it sounds bigger

My wife is slim, for her size, but she is a big woman since she is 5' 11" tall. I'm 6'2" but sometimes she towers over me in heels. So even though she is 38DD, her boobs don't look as big as they would on a woman of normal height.

I agree, you do not truly love your wife, the way you talk about her. I wonder if she knows and is good with it. You both are in it for the kids right? Or else you would not be together.

LOL, obvious troll. Good job.

(07-02-2014, 01:22 AM)Edtar Wrote:  Sorry I haven't replied, our power was out. I see I've been pretty vilified and I understand. Anyway, I'll reply somewhat haphazardly as I get a chance to those with something constructive to say or have legitimate questions.

In case you still didn't get it - you will not get an answer to your psycho idea here..

(05-02-2014, 05:11 AM)NikkiRain Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 09:47 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Soooo......she's willing to compromise for YOU because YOU want her to have larger boobs? And her compromise is for you stop being pudgy and lazy, which you shouldn't be anyway. Honestly, you are much of what is wrong with society today. You seem lucky to have her. 38DD? She's already huge AND you say she's skinny. You will get no advice nor sympathy here because honestly, you sir, are a dirtbag.
After reading through every post on this thread, this post is my favorite. Kudos to you for saying what I think many of us were thinking. Smile

It is not difficult to unleash pent up emotions that you have towards experiences of your past on people over a forum that you cannot see face-to-face. In fact, this is what mostly all people do. What takes effort is refraining from emotion when telling factual things based on what was given.

There were a few good points made on this thread but the emotion-driven ones I was not proud of (but, I can understand why they became emotion-driven). I am ashamed because, then Edtar could actually make a valid point about this being a site filled with women with low self-esteem issues. Keep level-heads, girls. He is pretty unreasonable, I agree, for many reasons. I would say this post addressed it best:

(04-02-2014, 08:25 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Wow its that important? If you are that tempted, it will prob happen and when you least expect it. I never said cheat or leave but if thats puttin a damper on your happiness, I'm actually suggesting to depart from your wife not cheat or grow your own to fulfill this desire. You have kids, I cant believe this is consuming your wants/needs list! They are large enough.

Here's a bright idea: tell her how you feel. If she's for it, great! If not, get over the dream. Simple enough yeah?
BTW, most women say that to make their man happy, thats often if he's average.

It looks like you need to be patient. Its give n take /compromise. Most women rush into pleasing their men when they are pleased themselves. Not saying she isn't. Just saying how most women prioritize.

@Edtar, there are women on this forum who do not have low self esteems, and those who do. There are those of us who are also not breast-obsessed. Regardless, this forum is meant to embrace all, and we all work towards loving ourselves more, big boobs or small boobs. You came onto this forum with a question that is beyond reasonableness for various reasons, and I myself, as understanding as I am of most, actually thought it was a joke until I continued reading the thread and saw you defend yourself countless times.

I think, as it was mentioned to you, you should either aim to please your wife or leave her. Simple as that. This is the crux of the issue. Have you ever heard the phrase "a happy wife is a happy life"? A lot of truth rings in that. And being a woman, I know this is true. We women are more inclined to care to please if we are pleased, as Tibetan told you earlier and indirectly posed by other more emotional members of this forum-family. I suggest you think about this and, if you cannot bring yourself to please your wife, you are not worthy of having her. All women deserve to be pleased by their husbands. And in all reality, we WANT to please our men! But nothing turns us off more than a man who does not care to please us. And so, we are appalled at your want to take without giving, or to give only under certain circumstances. Does this make sense? If you do not want to please your wife, why are you with her in the first place?

Slightly going off-topic and not staying on the crux issue, I want to re-affirm this:
(04-02-2014, 11:10 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Its so true, Ive been saying this since day one, many want large breasts for power, I myself can admit that. I do it more for power than for any man Id want to attract. Bitches with large cans are everywhere! So when it comes to men, I could care less if mine please them or attract them. I just love the idea of holding my own power. I imagine its the same with any dude and his larger than average manhood. No one can take that away from them and make them feel less of.

I do not try to grow my breasts for men, as the one I love does not even like large breasts. I do it just to embellish, for fun! While tattoo lovers see their bodies as canvasses, I see my body as a sculpture (and I do love sculpting!). NBE for me is primarily an art, and secondarily a science, as I very much enjoy the experimenting. So, I do not need bigger breasts to feel beautiful about myself, as I already feel I am beautiful and very attractive. Men may enjoy bigger breasts, but I certainly have not needed them to be noticed, as many women on this site have experienced. Most of us (cannot speak for all, though) participate in the practice of NBE for a less shallow reason/purpose than you think. Please be sensitive and realize how selfish your message is on a forum where women unite for a deeper purpose. Therefore, you should not be alarmed at these responses, as many women are not capable of controlling their emotions when it comes to such topics. You hit a nerve, so-to-speak.

This I wrote while ignoring most of the crazy tangents that occurred on this thread, which make my head throb.... Also, I want to say that char's post was a good one, so please do consider hers as you read Edtar. And Edtar, I have a pretty good idea of in what corner of the world you live given that your power was out yesterday....

(06-02-2014, 07:38 PM)Miranda-nata-est Wrote:  Why has anyone been drawn into this thread - it has clearly been started by a person who should not be taken seriously.

Can I suggest we all just ignore this person from now on?

M x

good suggestion, me too cannot believe how many people take this crap seriously

and lets say if there was a person called edtar, what he/she/it is talking about is bodily harm and off course illegal, somethin to get sued for

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon