Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

~my NBE start~

Wink 

Hello, everybody!
I am happy with my body but I wouldn't mind changing it to more feminine forms. Especially, since I've seen what incredible and inspiring progress many members made! Smile I haven't read all the threads yet, and as I do believe that one must act only with thorough research done first, I plan to do just that. I guess, I am very risk averse.
So first I will get to know all the information available and then make up the program. I wouldn't like to do something and then learn it was wrong to do so and even more: that there was an info about why it was wrong...
I do have some ideas though. Like one can benefit more from starting a program after March. The Mother Nature awakens and so do our bodies, I believe. We start to enjoy the weather more, fall in love more easily, feel happier as the sun tingles our hearts and souls Smile
So, the deadline for me to come up with initial plan is mid-february, as I still would need to order things/substances I will choose for my program.
Second, well it's basic. I need to check my hormones. I've done a test online and it seems I am estrogen dominant, but to be sure I'll check with the doctor. Sometimes, I do psychological tests and the results for the same test can differ if taken at different times lol
Third, before taking a first step in NBE, I shall eat more healthy and green foods to cleanse my body from toxins, I haven't drank coffee for two weeks already (since I started reading the threads). Getting rid of toxins as much as possible in advance would make my body more responsive, I think, even though I am not a doctor and cannot state that, but still Smile

So, no coffee, no alcohol (that's going to be hard, I love partying...), organic food, fruts&vegetables, and plenty of water. Not too much though, only 2 liters Smile and plain water, plus green teas, juices, etc. if I want to. I've read once that these liquids do not count as water, and only are digested by the body like it is 50% water or something...
I will also try to get more sleep, at least 8 hours a day.

If you have any advice before I start, you are welcome to do so! Smile
I will post an update, once I come up with the first program.
Cheers.

Hey.
I don't think you could ask for a better start than what you are doing! You sound really smart to go about it the way you are with the cleansing and foods etc.
If I was as wise as you are to begin with I may have seen results sooner :p
Good luck o wise one Smile

Thank you, ELLACRAIG for your kind support! Smile
It's only three days I am monitoring myself. Drink 2-2.5 litres of plain water - check, eating enough fruits - check, generally eat less - (it's astonishing how much we are SURROUNDED by junk food, I end up not eating much...) It was not my intention but I seem to slightly lose weight as a result. I can already see my stomach much flatter.
Apples save me xD Whenever I want chips or ice-cream, I just get an apple! But I feel I need to come up with some other solution pretty soon. May be learn to make my own organic ice-cream?.. lol, why not Smile

The coffee seems to be an issue though...
Yesterday I couldn't resist a latte and today I had two cups of cappuchino. One time of these I even had a memory loss situation of how-the-hell-did-I-end-up-with-coffee-in-my-hands (thanks God just cappuchino). But... The third one I could persuade myself not to drink Smile very proud lol Honestly, I expected it to be much greater issue than it is because I used to drink at least 1 cup (normally 2 cups) of pretty strong americano. Still, coffee-junkie amnesia is pretty scary if you think about it...

Today has my period started. I thought it was a great idea to start massaging just before 'herbs-initiation' cycle but after reading about female deer massage I understand it is not such a good idea. At least two articles on the subject online suggested not to do the massage during period. I guess I'll just have to stick to cleansing my body and preparing my soul. And start the massage in a week.

Upcoming friday and saturday worry me a bit. There are two parties planned, and one of them at my apartment lol which means fight to stay sober... Alcohol would definitely erase my efforts to get rid of toxins. May be just a glass of wine would be fine... We'll see Smile

(04-02-2014, 10:41 PM)aizhanchik Wrote:  Thank you, ELLACRAIG for your kind support! Smile
It's only three days I am monitoring myself. Drink 2-2.5 litres of plain water - check, eating enough fruits - check, generally eat less - (it's astonishing how much we are SURROUNDED by junk food, I end up not eating much...) It was not my intention but I seem to slightly lose weight as a result. I can already see my stomach much flatter.
Apples save me xD Whenever I want chips or ice-cream, I just get an apple! But I feel I need to come up with some other solution pretty soon. May be learn to make my own organic ice-cream?.. lol, why not Smile

The coffee seems to be an issue though...
Yesterday I couldn't resist a latte and today I had two cups of cappuchino. One time of these I even had a memory loss situation of how-the-hell-did-I-end-up-with-coffee-in-my-hands (thanks God just cappuchino). But... The third one I could persuade myself not to drink Smile very proud lol Honestly, I expected it to be much greater issue than it is because I used to drink at least 1 cup (normally 2 cups) of pretty strong americano. Still, coffee-junkie amnesia is pretty scary if you think about it...

Today has my period started. I thought it was a great idea to start massaging just before 'herbs-initiation' cycle but after reading about female deer massage I understand it is not such a good idea. At least two articles on the subject online suggested not to do the massage during period. I guess I'll just have to stick to cleansing my body and preparing my soul. And start the massage in a week.

Upcoming friday and saturday worry me a bit. There are two parties planned, and one of them at my apartment lol which means fight to stay sober... Alcohol would definitely erase my efforts to get rid of toxins. May be just a glass of wine would be fine... We'll see Smile

Oh gawd I hear you. Im trying to give up coffee and wine myself :s
I dont see why having a little bit of fun would hurt unless your highly motivated and if so go you!! Smile

If you do take your b vits and drink warm lemon water first thing in the morning (yes I know. ... grossssss) . Stimulate that liver to flush the booze out :p

Ha ha to coffee amnesia. I have a coffee alternative thread if you hunt it out. All the lovelies have given heaps of suggestions for alternatives. Some really tasty Smile

(01-02-2014, 11:47 AM)aizhanchik Wrote:  Hello, everybody!
I am happy with my body but I wouldn't mind changing it to more feminine forms. Especially, since I've seen what incredible and inspiring progress many members made! Smile I haven't read all the threads yet, and as I do believe that one must act only with thorough research done first, I plan to do just that. I guess, I am very risk averse.
So first I will get to know all the information available and then make up the program. I wouldn't like to do something and then learn it was wrong to do so and even more: that there was an info about why it was wrong...
I do have some ideas though. Like one can benefit more from starting a program after March. The Mother Nature awakens and so do our bodies, I believe. We start to enjoy the weather more, fall in love more easily, feel happier as the sun tingles our hearts and souls Smile
So, the deadline for me to come up with initial plan is mid-february, as I still would need to order things/substances I will choose for my program.
Second, well it's basic. I need to check my hormones. I've done a test online and it seems I am estrogen dominant, but to be sure I'll check with the doctor. Sometimes, I do psychological tests and the results for the same test can differ if taken at different times lol
Third, before taking a first step in NBE, I shall eat more healthy and green foods to cleanse my body from toxins, I haven't drank coffee for two weeks already (since I started reading the threads). Getting rid of toxins as much as possible in advance would make my body more responsive, I think, even though I am not a doctor and cannot state that, but still Smile

So, no coffee, no alcohol (that's going to be hard, I love partying...), organic food, fruts&vegetables, and plenty of water. Not too much though, only 2 liters Smile and plain water, plus green teas, juices, etc. if I want to. I've read once that these liquids do not count as water, and only are digested by the body like it is 50% water or something...
I will also try to get more sleep, at least 8 hours a day.

If you have any advice before I start, you are welcome to do so! Smile
I will post an update, once I come up with the first program.
Cheers.
May I advise you to read Jenny's thread Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon