Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hips aching from BO?

So when I was pregnant my hips used to.ache and my breast well now I know I'm for sure not pregnant and have been on BO over a month and my hips are aching and my breasts are too.

Is this a symptom of BO? Is this.normal? Anyone else? Could it be something else?

hhmm. that is a very interesting question. i wish i had an answer, it's just that the hormone relaxin popped into my head when you said hips. i've read a few abstracts regarding relaxin and there are lots of inconclusive studies that interest researchers because they think relaxin has a more extensive role in the body than just softening cartilage and ligaments for birthing. having given birth, you're probably aware of the back aches, etc. that this softening induces.

i think your question is very interesting because i'm now wondering if BO, even in the least, increases a body's measure of relaxin, if just a little. if i were to rely on just a little tiny bit of my own intuition ..i'm more likely to think BO induces the body to respond with it's own little affiliate of hormones, even if that measure is small. i could be deadass wrong, though cuz sometimes my intuition sucks. it's a really, really interesting question, though. the body is always responding to something, diet, exercise, sleep, stress, always something, so, maybe, it gets fooled a little with the BO and wants a few appropriate proteins to go along for the ride and makes a few. hhmmmm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon