Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

thyroid and bovine ovary info

So I emailed FemFigure Female G suppliers about the condition I have and if breast enhancement would work for me and this is the reply they gave me. Its a big downer. I'm using a BO supplement right now like Fem Figures and now I'm unsure if it'll even work for me since I'm so skinny and can't gain weight. I also am having a really hard time getting my thyroid balanced. I have hashimotos thyroiditis. Any positive remarks or advice? Here's the email:

Breast enhancement require your thyroid hormone to be on its optimum other than having plenty of female hormones produce in your body. When your thyroid hormone is at its best level your female hormone will be able to convert into permanent hormone in your body which in turn allow the female body characteristic to form, the breast. But if your body unable to convert the hormone because of low thyroid hormone production then it will not be possible for female hormone to be permanently dock on your hormone receptors.

All breast enhancement products focus on storing fat cells on your chest. But if your body unable to reach an ideal weight, fat storage on your chest will be very difficult to reach.

You can search for natural options to minimize the effect of Hashimoto's Thyroiditis so that fat storage will be possible. You will need to get the effect of Hashimoto's to be on its low or completely heal befor you start on your journey on natural breast enhancement.

Best regards,
Esther
FemFigure Ambassador

Hope for good news from you all!

Hi Smkk,
I'm hypothyroid (on Armour & thyroxine) and am taking Ultra Breast;-BO, ipriflavone & wild yam. I have recent constipation and am suspecting the soy based ipriflavone maybe blocking thyr hormone. I read your post and tried to find the ingredients of Fem Figure Female G from their website, but can't find what's in it, besides BO. Can you tell me? The price is expensive, eh....UB is under $30/mth.
Also, is thyroid hormone not fixing your Hoshimoto's?

I believe the only ingredient besides whatever the capsules are made out of in Fem Figure is Bovine Ovary. That's all I can find on their website. It is way to expensive too. I am on Ultrabreast extract. Right now my thyroid is not at an optimal level and so we're trying to figure it out. We are also looking into other causes too.

You really can't fix Hashimoto's with just a thyroid hormone because the thyroid hormone does nothing for the antibodies. I am on a mission right now to lower/ get rid of my antibodies. Tibetan113 grew on UB and has Hashimoto's and so I do know that it's possible. I just haven't seen any growth but I also can't gain any weight. It's very frustrating. Have you grown? Are you doing anything else like massage/pumping?

I see what you mean re wanting to get rid of antibodies. A friend of mine has Hoshimoto's and is only on thyroxine. http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/ldn/ is a link for low dose naltrexone for autoimmune disease, including Hoshimoto's. Dr Mercola recommends it also. Compounding pharmacies make 2 strengths.
Fem Figure website don't even give the mg.'s for the BO. I haven't looked into the Swanson BO yet.
I've done fenugreek, hypno and currently 7 wks. BO. Tried massage, but my arms get fatigued easily. Will look into pumping at some stage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon