Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

thyroid and nbe info

So I emailed FemFigure Female G suppliers about the condition I have and if breast enhancement would work for me and this is the reply they gave me. Its a big downer. I'm using a BO supplement right now like Fem Figures and now I'm unsure if it'll even work for me since I'm so skinny and can't gain weight. I also am having a really hard time getting my thyroid balanced. I have hashimotos thyroiditis. Any positive remarks or advice? Here's the email:

Breast enhancement require your thyroid hormone to be on its optimum other than having plenty of female hormones produce in your body. When your thyroid hormone is at its best level your female hormone will be able to convert into permanent hormone in your body which in turn allow the female body characteristic to form, the breast. But if your body unable to convert the hormone because of low thyroid hormone production then it will not be possible for female hormone to be permanently dock on your hormone receptors.

All breast enhancement products focus on storing fat cells on your chest. But if your body unable to reach an ideal weight, fat storage on your chest will be very difficult to reach.

You can search for natural options to minimize the effect of Hashimoto's Thyroiditis so that fat storage will be possible. You will need to get the effect of Hashimoto's to be on its low or completely heal befor you start on your journey on natural breast enhancement.

Best regards,
Esther
FemFigure Ambassador

Hope for good news from you all!

Are you on Synthroid to keep your TSH levels down? Do you know what your TSH levels currently are at? My quick research says yours should be under 3, and I would think your endocrinologist would be able to get it under control. And from what mine said the generic form is not always the best (too many fillers, varies the actual Levoxthyroxine in the pill). Perhaps if you are on generics get switched to Synthroid...or go with a natural pill like Armour.

Wish you luck in getting it controlled so you can start hopefully growing. Big Grin

I am on Armour. I'm currently waiting for my thyroid results. I think the big problem I have is that I have antibodies with my thyroid. That's what is making it behave the way it is. I'm just so flat that it's super depressing and I'm super thin. I can't keep on weight at all. I hate it cause my top half looks like I'm anorexic which I'm not.

I have thyroid issues from being on a medication that affects thyroid function. If I have too much iodine in my diet my thyroid becomes hyperactive. I am naturally very thin too and am often mistaken for being much younger than I really am. I haven't had huge successes with NBE but massage, hypnosis and NB have helped a bit. I haven't tried herbal stuff because I don't think it would work for me and it would effect the birth control (which I really need to use). I hope you can get something sorted, maybe keep an eye out on ebay for a cheap NB system? Occasionally people buy them and either give up or outgrow them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon