Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HI :) Im new

Heart 

Hi, I have been reading some of the posts for awhile now and have decided to give NBE a try! My name is Christina and I am 28 years old, with 3 kids (ages 10,6 &5). I started using Pueraria Mirifica (450mg. 2x a day) on January 21st and had a lot of tingling for the first 5 days, then it stopped. I have PM lotion on the way.

Am I doing this right? Is it normal to feel the tingles then have them go away...or am I supposed to up my dose?

Also, I ordered 2 different kinds of PM, the 450mg. I am currently taking, and also 500mg that I was going to use once I ran out. When the 500mg. got here, it says it is "Pueraria Mirifica with 150mg of Puerarin" Im not sure what that means?

So far I have gotten firmer and the sagging is getting better! Thank you for any help.

(29-01-2014, 06:02 PM)momma_to_3 Wrote:  Hi, I have been reading some of the posts for awhile now and have decided to give NBE a try! My name is Christina and I am 28 years old, with 3 kids (ages 10,6 &5). I started using Pueraria Mirifica (450mg. 2x a day) on January 21st and had a lot of tingling for the first 5 days, then it stopped. I have PM lotion on the way.

Am I doing this right? Is it normal to feel the tingles then have them go away...or am I supposed to up my dose?

Also, I ordered 2 different kinds of PM, the 450mg. I am currently taking, and also 500mg that I was going to use once I ran out. When the 500mg. got here, it says it is "Pueraria Mirifica with 150mg of Puerarin" Im not sure what that means?

So far I have gotten firmer and the sagging is getting better! Thank you for any help.

Welcome! You best be massaging the heck out of your girls if you want real growth! I took herbs for several years with zero results. Once I added massage and noogleberry they took off!

(30-01-2014, 08:54 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(29-01-2014, 06:02 PM)momma_to_3 Wrote:  Hi, I have been reading some of the posts for awhile now and have decided to give NBE a try! My name is Christina and I am 28 years old, with 3 kids (ages 10,6 &5). I started using Pueraria Mirifica (450mg. 2x a day) on January 21st and had a lot of tingling for the first 5 days, then it stopped. I have PM lotion on the way.

Welcome! You best be massaging the heck out of your girls if you want real growth! I took herbs for several years with zero results. Once I added massage and noogleberry they took off!

Thank you for the info!! I will definately add that in, Ive been waiting for my lotion to come but Ill go ahead and start right away!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon