Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry won't go on, never mind stay on

Hi there!

So, my Noogleberry got here today and I'm having a lot of problems with it. I'm a 32C, 33" across nipple and I ordered the large cups.

The cups won't go flat against my chest. They look about the right size for my breasts but no matter where I place them the bottom doesn't line up with my body. I've tried lying down, sitting up, standing up, standing up bent over, standing up leant back, sitting back, sitting forward. None of it works. I've tried with and without body butter on me, on the cups. I've tried holding them down as tight as they will go against my body and pumping. I've tried one at a time and both together. I've even tried trying to bring some under arm tissue in to my breast area to see if that will help.

I'm very thin and I have next to no upper body fat. I've had some small success with my left breast in the sense that I felt a little suction on it when I held it firm against my body, but it wasn't air tight so it just kept escaping through the gaps between my skin and the bottom of the cup.

Would getting the rings for the bottom of the cup fix this, do I need a medium or is my body just too awkward for the Noogleberry? I think this system would work really well for me if it fitted seeing as how for the sake of about 5 seconds of poor suction my left breast is tingling.

Try pumping up one at a time at first and hold it against your chest as you pump lean forward and sit up once you have suction continue holding it for a bit I know its frustrating at first but its worth it it gets easier.

(29-01-2014, 01:25 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Try pumping up one at a time at first and hold it against your chest as you pump lean forward and sit up once you have suction continue holding it for a bit I know its frustrating at first but its worth it it gets easier.

and check to see you have no leaks ans its working ... hook up one cup without the tee.... and place the cup on your the side of your upper leg... or your stomach... and pump it to see if it holds pressure... in your case the rings couldnt probably help... make a good seal..

Thanks for the help. It's not leaking which is great, thankyou very much for telling me how to check Karren Smile I followed your instructions BonitaDD and by doing that whilst holding the top with my chin and pushing the skin over my ribs up against the side of the cup I managed to get enough suction to be able to let go of the top. Did it on my slightly smaller side incase I can't replicate it again! Tongue

That's great..... I'd keep working one breast at a time... being slim there's not enough excess skin to allow both domes to work at the same time right now... but that will change the more you use it... you may even have to loosely tape the domes together to keep them from trying to float off your chest... and loose suction.. if you have an old bra you can cut the cups out and push the domes through the holes and that will help hold them in place...

Thanks! Ahh, that makes sense. I'm really excited for when I'm more used too it. Having actually tried the pump now it does feel very much like it could work. Great advice about the old bra: I'll dig in my wardrobe and see if I can find one.

Hi, 'm also new to Noogleberry.. got my thing around 10 days back.
Initially the cups would just not stay.. I'm barely a 32AA or A, but ordered large domes(!!) as per the diameter measurement.. so one can imagine the situation Huh They just didn't fit.
So i started with one side at a time, once a day for 30-40 mins & by the end of 7-8 days now I'm able to keep them both intact at the same time. Keep on doing.. it will become easier with time. Smile

I've taken a page out of a couple ladies books.. I have tied something around my domes to keep them from straying and losing Suction.

I have taken the waist tie from my house coat and I wrap it around my neck and around both domes. I've got wide spaced breasts and have been trying to fill in the middle (with little success so far. It will come with time).

I had to begin by really pumping each Breast individually until they swelled enough to keep both cups on at once.

(01-02-2014, 06:09 AM)caitemh Wrote:  I've taken a page out of a couple ladies books.. I have tied something around my domes to keep them from straying and losing Suction.

I have taken the waist tie from my house coat and I wrap it around my neck and around both domes. I've got wide spaced breasts and have been trying to fill in the middle (with little success so far. It will come with time).

I had to begin by really pumping each Breast individually until they swelled enough to keep both cups on at once.

I've done the same thing with bunge cords.... keeps the domes together and keeps them pulled upwards....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon