Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

(23-05-2014, 10:04 PM)peggy Wrote:  A german manufacturer of breast pumps says that breasts can get smaller at the beginning because "waste material" is being flushed out (not toxins, sorry). But it is temporary, don't worry.

That is really interesting. I watched a doco once and a lady had a breast tumour cut out and it literally had hair and all sorts of waste accumulated in the tumour. So with that said maybe pumping is really good for your breasts as it circulates the blood more????.......

Oh okay, glad I'm getting rid of all the waste then

On another note, I think MSM is making my hair grow like crazy, especially body hair. I just waxed my body 2 weeks ago and half of it has already grown back! I'm quite hairy but it usually takes a month before this much hair grows back. Ella, are you experiencing the same thing with MSM?

(23-05-2014, 11:03 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Oh okay, glad I'm getting rid of all the waste then

On another note, I think MSM is making my hair grow like crazy, especially body hair. I just waxed my body 2 weeks ago and half of it has already grown back! I'm quite hairy but it usually takes a month before this much hair grows back. Ella, are you experiencing the same thing with MSM?

No cant say im having ANY hair issues that im aware of on MSM.
I do wonder if its making my allergies worse?? Could be all in my head but sometimes I wake up 10 times worse with congestion. It might be in my head and it might be the brand as the last brand I had this never happened

I read that MSM helps with allergies not the other way around. From experience I realized if you feel like there's something going on but you are not sure, usually there is something happening otherwise you wouldn't of noticed it in the first place. You should switch the brand, no reason to stick with this one, I'm using HealthAid it's an English brand. Maybe you can try that? So far haven't experienced any negative side effect from it. Got it from a herbal store when I traveled last month.

It seems I'm very Hair and Acne prone! I experience those 2 side effects from any supplement I try.

Ohh sorry Peggy, I forgot you also started taking MSM. Any side effects?

(23-05-2014, 11:20 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Ohh sorry Peggy, I forgot you also started taking MSM. Any side effects?

No side effects. I took it for some months but only noticed that my knee is hurting less which is good. Smile Then I ran out and paused for a month or so and reintroduced it 7 days ago. I am taking a MSM powder and mix it with vitamin C + water. I take 4g of MSM + 1g of vitamin C every day. Before I took 3g but not every day as I was too lazy sometimes. Dodgy

Hahaha I hear you on that lazy part, pumping is going to be such a hassle! Especially that I live with my parents so I've got barely any privacy. Have to wait till late at night to be able to pump safely otherwise I always have someone storming in my room taking my clothes :/ fingers crossed I get to move out by the end of this summer if my transfer gets approved. Even though living with the family makes my student life much easier, clean clothes, clean house and cooked meals haha

I just bought the Isosensual curve cream for butt growth, it has amazing reviews on amazon, seems too good to be true honestly. No harm in trying though, the cream is supposed to last 2 months by rubbing it twice a day. They said results turn permanent after 6 months so will see after I finish this bottle if I get any results. Anyone heard of it or tried it before?

I just took my measurements and I think my boobs grew!

Underbust: 28.5 inches
Bust: 34 inches
Overbust: 32 inches
Waist: 25.5 inches
Butt: 38 inches

Since I took my measurements I have more decisive goals now
I'm aiming for

Bust: 40 inches
Waist: 23 inches
Butt: 41 inches

And I will become it!

Awesome, so you have grown 2.5 inches already since October 2013?!! Wow, congrats. Smile

(25-05-2014, 05:10 PM)peggy Wrote:  Awesome, so you have grown 2.5 inches already since October 2013?!! Wow, congrats. Smile

Thanks Peggy! Always so encouraging Smile started this journey in October but started growing from January. Before that was just eating fenugreek seeds and got fat instead. Didn't research back then or anything. I'm happy with my results Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon