Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

The smell was beyond horrible, I think I was losing friends of how bad I stunk haha but it was worth the growth I got and I just to stick it out for a month. I used to even massage with it 3 times a day! If you can't handle the smell just do it once before you sleep with a specific tshirt and wake up shower then use a different oil for your morning massage. Come on guys, you can do it! It's worth the growth...

I'm in love with SP, my skin looks amazing and glowing like never before. I know it's not advised to take it with PM. Do you guys think I spearmint would have the same effect since it's an antiandrogenic? I'm definitely retaking SP in the future!

LOL, for me, the stink is NOT worth the growth! Tongue I'm just too sensitive to bad smells. I have my mom to thank for that; she's the same way.

Spearmint is stronger than saw palmetto, and can lower your iron counts. I say if the saw palmetto is working for you, stick with it for now.

Im on day 3 of trying it now (fenu massage)I'l keep you updated Aqua Smile
When you said the pc on the second half helped I was like "aww Sad" cause im not quite "there yet" to using bio identical hormones but im going to try and do it a different way to raise the progesterone and see if that helps Smile Might pop into the health shop today and see what they say too.

I have two brands of fenugreek extract,one is organic herb pharm(very strong smell)
The other eclectic institute
http://www.iherb.com/Fenugreek-Organic-2-fl-oz-60-ml/2925#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=fenugreek%20eclectic&rc=2&sr=null&ic=2

This one above is quite subtle in smell, I actually find this one quite pleasant and easily masked.. The herb strength is a 1:4 ratio where as my other one is 1:1

If you were going to try BB I'd try the one in the link, plus its a huge bottle and lasts a while.

Oh, really, the smell is easily masked? Hmm, I wonder, were I to add it to my current mixture, if the lavender oil in my mix would mask the scent. Now you've got me excited about fenu massage again, Ella! Thanks!

BB I'm already anemic with low iron and b12 so have to take supplements for that. I've read contradicting stuff about taking SP with PM, they say it also works as anti-estrogenic.... Il keep taking till I finish the bottle then switch to taking spearmint but on for a week every cycle and 500mg... Will also increase my iron intake.
SP is great though absolutely love my skin now! Even though I've been taking it for less than a month but I've experienced no weight gain nor cellulites.

BB try the fenu extract if it doesn't stink, mine smelled reallyyyyy bad, tried to mask it with cocoa butter but didn't work. Nothing can mask my fenu!

Ella I'm so excited that you started massaging with fenu! I really hope you get even better results than I have... Don't get discouraged when your sweat smells a bit funky just think of it this way, your body is responding and growth will follow.

(11-04-2014, 08:03 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Oh, really, the smell is easily masked? Hmm, I wonder, were I to add it to my current mixture, if the lavender oil in my mix would mask the scent. Now you've got me excited about fenu massage again, Ella! Thanks!

Your welcome. I go and grab it now and have a sniff..... BRB

Ok yes the smell is sublte. To be honest theres something quite comforting about the smell... to me anyway. I'd say if you can handle lavender you'd have no issues with this. Its cheap too.

I don't know about mixing it with lavender though.. might be too strong a mix together...

(11-04-2014, 08:24 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  BB I'm already anemic with low iron and b12 so have to take supplements for that. I've read contradicting stuff about taking SP with PM, they say it also works as anti-estrogenic.... Il keep taking till I finish the bottle then switch to taking spearmint but on for a week every cycle and 500mg... Will also increase my iron intake.
SP is great though absolutely love my skin now! Even though I've been taking it for less than a month but I've experienced no weight gain nor cellulites.

BB try the fenu extract if it doesn't stink, mine smelled reallyyyyy bad, tried to mask it with cocoa butter but didn't work. Nothing can mask my fenu!

Ella I'm so excited that you started massaging with fenu! I really hope you get even better results than I have... Don't get discouraged when your sweat smells a bit funky just think of it this way, your body is responding and growth will follow.

Thanks AA. You know when I took fenugreek pills I stunk! When I took the milder extract, no smell at all Smile The seeds did make me sweat it out too .
Funny since the extract is stronger and yet no smell!! Love it!

(11-04-2014, 08:24 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-04-2014, 08:03 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Oh, really, the smell is easily masked? Hmm, I wonder, were I to add it to my current mixture, if the lavender oil in my mix would mask the scent. Now you've got me excited about fenu massage again, Ella! Thanks!

Ok yes the smell is sublte. To be honest theres something quite comforting about the smell... to me anyway. I'd say if you can handle lavender you'd have no issues with this. Its cheap too.

I don't know about mixing it with lavender though.. might be too strong a mix together...

Thanks, Ella. I love the smell of lavender, so if the scent is similar, this will be a winner for me. I just tracked down the exact same product on Amazon. Will give it a go!

(11-04-2014, 08:39 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(11-04-2014, 08:24 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Thanks, Ella. I love the smell of lavender, so if the scent is similar, this will be a winner for me. I just tracked down the exact same product on Amazon. Will give it a go!

OOOO exciting!!! Are you going to massage with it??? You know I don't know why but fenugreek makes me feel all tingley inside and my boobs esp when I consume the liquid. It hasn't turned into growth yet but I am soo inconsistent with what I do and take its any wonder. I really like the fenu-thyme im taking now. I'm hoping it will put a stop to my allergy/digestion issues.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon