Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

(13-03-2014, 12:12 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  Really need to vent! Had a gathering today and all the women there had big breasts! Everyone was walking around with double Ds like that's the norm! I was wearing my double push up bra and thought my boobs were looking huge till I got there and saw everyone's obviously natural large breasts!

Ughhhhh come on boobies grow faster!!!

Lol boobie greed :p

(13-03-2014, 12:12 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  Really need to vent! Had a gathering today and all the women there had big breasts! Everyone was walking around with double Ds like that's the norm! I was wearing my double push up bra and thought my boobs were looking huge till I got there and saw everyone's obviously natural large breasts!

Ughhhhh come on boobies grow faster!!!

Keep at it! You'll be joining the Big Boobie Brigade soon enough!

Thanks blessedbreasts! My PMS is just making me quite down and frustrated. Especially that for the first time ever, I got no luteal swelling.

Myboobs still not greedy yet just same goals Smile

2nd cycle update:
My period is 2 days late. Been only using PC on luteal and massaging 2-3 times a day with flaxseed oil. No growth to report but didn't lose the fullness I got last month.
Maybe Maca was the reason behind my fullness? Got no tingling nor growth sensations this month unlike last month when I took Maca.
Starting SP and PM (whenever I receive them) Spearmint isn't for me since I'm anemic with low iron levels and b12 so I take iron, folic acid and B complex supplements.
Will just stick to massages, RMR and subliminal till then.

Frustrated by how long it's taking my orders to get here!

I got no luteal swelling but on the 3rd day of my period, my boobs got so full. I've been massaging with fenugreek extract and coconut oil for 10 days now. I think it's what caused my swelling because my skin has definitely been absorbing it (I can smell it on me!) it's been 5 days since my period and the fullness hasn't gone down. I think it's growth!

I guess it didn't work for me in the beginning because of my low progesterone but since I've been using PC on luteal, I think fenugreek might be working for me now. I've also got more defined on the front, as I stated before I have ill definition on the front. Been noticing a line forming and now it started to fill up. I noticed the shape is also changing and getting more top tissue.
Things are looking up again!

I've been visualizing, listening to subliminal and using EFT to clear away any negativity or negative memory.
& I added 1000mg of SP to my program, will use it for a month and see if I experience any side effects.
Any feedback on SP would be much appreciated.

Happy growing everyone!

I think it's growth, too! Your luteal swelling would have come way sooner than that.

Your program is working!

(25-03-2014, 12:26 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I think it's growth, too! Your luteal swelling would have come way sooner than that.

Your program is working!

I think so too! And I've been feeling a lot of tingling sensations like the first month (felt nothing in the second) so I'm definitely excited to see what will happen this month Smile

UPDATE

So I've definitely grown from massaging with fenugreek. I've got lines in the front that define my boobs. & today my boobs started to protrude from the bottom. I've got more tissue in the upper part aswell. I'm definitely a 32C now. My boobs are coming out from all sides in my old 34B bras. The shape has become rounder and lifted. I'm loving the new shape!

The most exciting thing is that all my friends have been commenting on my boobs! The other day I was braless and wearing a tshirt, one of my friends commented out loud infront of the rest that my nipples are erect and that I'm wearing a bad bra so I replied with I'm not wearing a bra Big Grin They all look shocked! One of them who is a DD but EXTREMELY saggy and empty told me that she's so envious of how my boobs are perky and lifted. The rest kept telling me that I've definitely grown and asked me how I done it. Didn't want to tell them about NBE but I said I just started believing and telling my body to grow. YAY boobs!

I just got my PM today, thanks to Lora for sending me and also sent me a lot of different hypnosis. Will be forever grateful to her!
Also got my natural PC today, threw the synthetic one away.

I haven't used any PC this luteal and I've got a lot of swelling unlike next month. I also have this burning sensation on different areas on my skin and when I touch it, it's super hot. What is that about?

Next program (starting it 6 days from now)

On my period : dandelion root, milk thistle at morning and night. Need to detox!

Rest of the follicular phase: 1 ainterol PM 500mg

Luteal phase: PC and spearmint capsules

Throughout the month: B12, folic acid, vitamin E and multivitamins.
Hypnosis and subliminals. Massaging with flaxseed oil or coconut oil.

Wow, I am so glad for you! Smile This sounds like a huge improvement. I too think that massage is VERY important. Smile

(07-04-2014, 05:32 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Next program (starting it 6 days from now)

On my period : dandelion root, milk thistle at morning and night. Need to detox!

Rest of the follicular phase: 1 ainterol PM 500mg

Luteal phase: PC and spearmint capsules

Throughout the month: B12, folic acid, vitamin E and multivitamins.
Hypnosis and subliminals. Massaging with flaxseed oil or coconut oil.

OMG, this sounds almost exactly like my new program which I will start in approx. 1,5 weeks. I plan to use PM in follicular phase and PC in luteal phase. Spearmint the whole cycle. Of course massage, hypnosis and my breast pump.

So our programs will be almost identical!! Cool, I wish us both much success. Smile Big Grin

PS: Thanks a lot for your lovely comment re my figure.

Yay, can't wait to see how much we progress! Happy growing Smile

(07-04-2014, 08:24 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Yay, can't wait to see how much we progress! Happy growing Smile

So cool AquaArab ! keep us informed !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon