Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

My period is back and with vengeance! Cramps, dizziness, breast tenderness and heavy flow. Don't know if it's from the maca I took or PC.
I always get my period between 28-31 but never twice in 11 days!

(17-02-2014, 11:55 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  My period is back and with vengeance! Cramps, dizziness, breast tenderness and heavy flow. Don't know if it's from the maca I took or PC.

Think your system is overloaded . Time to take a break from herbs and do a cleanse Sad

(17-02-2014, 11:58 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 11:55 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  My period is back and with vengeance! Cramps, dizziness, breast tenderness and heavy flow. Don't know if it's from the maca I took or PC.

Think your system is overloaded . Time to take a break from herbs and do a cleanse Sad

You're definitely right! Even though I haven't had any herbs since I last got my period 11 days ago but will do a white thistle cleanse. Will try and get a hormonal test or go to my gynecologist, will see if I can afford it first. I'm trying not to freak out about it because this is a firs time occurrence. Maybe too much progesterone in my system and not enough estrogen caused ithe thinning and shedding of my endometrium again. Will just wait till my cycle regulates then cycle PM and progesterone, maybe that won't cause a hormonal imbalance.

Would love to hear from someone that went through the same thing.... Anyone?

(18-02-2014, 12:10 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 11:58 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

You're definitely right! Even though I haven't had any herbs since I last got my period 11 days ago but will do a white thistle cleanse. Will try and get a hormonal test or go to my gynecologist, will see if I can afford it first. I'm trying not to freak out about it because this is a firs time occurrence. Maybe too much progesterone in my system and not enough estrogen caused ithe thinning and shedding of my endometrium again. Will just wait till my cycle regulates then cycle PM and progesterone, maybe that won't cause a hormonal imbalance.

Would love to hear from someone that went through the same thing.... Anyone?

You should continue with noogle and massage .

My boobs have shrunk, I'm guessing since it's the last day of my period (2nd one in 11 days) but it's still fuller than before. I went to try out bras today and I'm still a perfect B. So frustrating!
I'm stopping all herbs and PC for this month and will do a detox. Need my hormones to stabilize on it's own. Next month will cycle PM and PC. I started listening to RMR while I massage and for an hour before I sleep. I felt slight tingling in my left breast when I listened to it. Right one seems to be a slow responder because it's growing slower than the left one.

The shape has been changing, it's rounder and less saggy. Smile

So I've been reading a lot about underdeveloped and tuberous breasts, I think I've got mild tuberous breast and still at tanner stage 4. I think that's why I grew with PC, I'm back to using it again this luteal and my boobs started to get more defined from the front. I found a picture of the tanner stages that looks exactly like my boobs. Stage 4 boobs but with larger areoles and fuller from the sides but from the front it's the same ill definition.

I noticed that when I'm cold my areoles shrink but on my left boob it shrinks so much more than the right one it's barely 2 lines around the nipples even though I've got stage 5 tanner areoles.... Is this normal?

(27-01-2014, 08:03 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  @rosebloom fenugreek helped me a lot with my cramps and regulated my period. I was even able to go to the gym on my second day of my period, which was something I could never do before. I used to just scream of pain and take pain killers/injections first 3 days. I feel like my life revolves around my period and pms! I pms 10 days before, very extreme mood swings and crazy cravings. Then when I get my period, I pass out a lot and is completely drained of energy. Which makes it hard for me to study. I'm a medical student so my life is supposed to revolve around studying and not pms lol
Watch out for acne though, I got loads of that and keep track of your calorie intake because I gained 4lbs from it.

My pms is just as bad, for just as long, crazy craving and mood swings. It's so annoying!! Is that ONLY a symptom of low progesterone or some other inbalance? I tried pc for the first time last cycle during luteal to see if it would help but it didn't really...

First thing that helped with my period pains and regulated it, fenugreek but same mood swings + depression. Then I tried Maca for a month and I got my period without even feeling it and zero PMS! I used PC with maca but I think I used too much, I got my period twice in 11 days. This luteal I've been using a bit of PC only once a day and so far no PMS, no luteal swelling (which sucks I love when my boobs get big!) and I'm supposed to get it in a week.
PMS is a sign of too much estrogen, if not estrogen dominance so PC and an adaptogen would definitely help. Try EPO a lot of people swear by it. If you don't have high Testosterone (like me) then Maca is the way to go, gave me loads of energy and menstrual relief.

Hi Aqua, good luck with your program!

I find with PC I need to use it religiously 2x a day, on a very tight schedule. If I only use it once a day or am behind applying the 2nd application by more than 4 hours, it kick starts my period no matter where I am in my cycle.

Really need to vent! Had a gathering today and all the women there had big breasts! Everyone was walking around with double Ds like that's the norm! I was wearing my double push up bra and thought my boobs were looking huge till I got there and saw everyone's obviously natural large breasts!

Ughhhhh come on boobies grow faster!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon