Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new program

I've been noogling for about a month now. Adding massage with FSO before and MR afterwards. Very minor swelling after noogling for 1-1.5 hours every evening that's gone shortly after. Hoping it starts to stick with everything I'm doing in combination.

Sigh. I went to see a naturopath to get a requisition for hormone testing, spent $200 just to see her to get 'assessed' then was told that the very same blood test my family doctor would give me which would be covered by health insurance wouldn't be covered if I had the test done through her. I'm not paying almost $400 for saliva testing. And she said doing a blood test for hormones is pointless because of the constant fluctuations of hormones which would render the results useless. I wish I could just go by my symptoms to stick with a program. I took a whole cycle off just thinking I would be getting my hormones tested this month and that isn't happening. My family doctor won't test my hormones so maybe I can try asking again? No idea what to do at the moment.
I WAS told by the naturopath that spotting for a couple days before actual flow begins is a definite sign of low progesterone. Which I had already been suspecting.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon