Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I order this suction device? Would it wors as Noogleberry?

(27-01-2014, 02:38 PM)peggy Wrote:  Yes, german writing on the box, but I still think it was made in China. Wink

Probably made in the same Chinese factory as the NB and Brava! lol

Yes Karren, that's possible. Wink

(26-01-2014, 09:37 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  It would probably work but looks like the cups quite small.
It's 12 cm wide and 14 long. I thought it equals to NG medium cups&
And I also wonder if I should buy NB medium cups or large ones. My measurements are 32 inches. But as I read here lot's of people complain that midiums are too small and they had to replace them with large once without even using.

That's a very common model from german sexshops. At least i think i've seen it now and then. It looks like it's not very good quality to be honest.

(27-01-2014, 07:10 AM)skm16 Wrote:  I just wanted to say that this is a German suction device that my mother still uses! I am still waiting on the NB (day 14 was today :/) but the she loves that one a lot. I will say Germans know how to make their shit haha. best of luck!
lol yeah i like german quality too Smile so i already have two positive revews on this deviceSmile thanks for your answer and for your wishes Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon