Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast, possible side effect

Has anyone had constipation taking Ultra Breast?
I started UB 3 weeks ago. For about 2 weeks I've had unexplained constipation; straining to pass only tiny stools.
After worrying that I could have bowel disease and getting some psyllium and Colon-Cleanse (magnesium oxide), it just occurred to me to check what's in my UB.
Besides BO & wild yam, it has ipriflavone. I googled iprifl and found out it's not in nature and was developed for its bone density benefits that estrogen can produce, but without any other estrogenic effects, so is safe for women who can't take estrogen. Why it's in UB, I don't know. Anyway, ipriflavone given to 554 women gave 78 % of them gastrointestinal side effects including nausea, diarrhoea & constipation!
I've bought 2 bottles to try it out. Anyone had any gastro problems on UB?

I've just read on the NBQ website that on Ultra Breast's website (the links for it went to Japanese sites) they say ipriflavone is a soy based ingredient and soy can block thyroid function. I'm hypothyroid and am on thyroid meds. Constipation is a symptom of low thyroid so I'm wondering if the ipriflavone is affecting my thyroid. I bought a 2 mth.'s supply of UB as a trial and have 11 days to go. I've had no results, so when I stop it it'll be interesting to see if my bowel function returns to normal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon