Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update on the Breast Enlargement Android App

Tongue 

Hi All

An update on my earlier thread, I've been using the simply hypnotic breast enlargement app off the google market and at first I thought it was plain weird, after a couple of weeks I'm not so sure? A friend of mine tried it, laughed it off and deleted it, I stuck with it and last night my hubby kept giving me fleeting looks before he went to work, i asked him but he just raised an eyebrow

Katie x

(23-01-2014, 10:00 PM)katiefox Wrote:  Hi All

An update on my earlier thread, I've been using the simply hypnotic breast enlargement app off the google market and at first I thought it was plain weird, after a couple of weeks I'm not so sure? A friend of mine tried it, laughed it off and deleted it, I stuck with it and last night my hubby kept giving me fleeting looks before he went to work, i asked him but he just raised an eyebrow

Katie x

Come on then whats the app!!!! Wink

By the sound of it I've been using it a little longer than Katie. The app is called 'Breast Enlargement' by the 'Simply Hypnotic' developer on Android market. Its good, I like it and have been using an earlier version. I think its been updated but don't want to risk updating the version on my phone in case its changed as I like the version I listen to.

(24-01-2014, 08:21 PM)Camilla Wrote:  By the sound of it I've been using it a little longer than Katie. The app is called 'Breast Enlargement' by the 'Simply Hypnotic' developer on Android market. Its good, I like it and have been using an earlier version. I think its been updated but don't want to risk updating the version on my phone in case its changed as I like the version I listen to.

Thanks camilla. So you think it has worked for you? I looked at the app but the reviews were it froze your phone. Id like a subliminal message app. I have a real hard time with with hypnosis. I analyse the flaws in the record ing. Cant help myself :s

Hi Ella

I went and had a look but the app I'm using only has one five star review so not sure if its the same one you looked at? I copy and pasted the task bar if it helps. It says on the description that you have to listen often and you really have to want it to work, I took it with a pinch of salt at first but I do believe my breast are increasing in size, which is a double bonus as I've also lost weight and they haven't shrunk

Cam Smile

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...nfo.Breast

(24-01-2014, 10:54 PM)Camilla Wrote:  Hi Ella

I went and had a look but the app I'm using only has one five star review so not sure if its the same one you looked at? I copy and pasted the task bar if it helps. It says on the description that you have to listen often and you really have to want it to work, I took it with a pinch of salt at first but I do believe my breast are increasing in size, which is a double bonus as I've also lost weight and they haven't shrunk

Cam Smile

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...nfo.Breast

That's awesome! Yes usually first place you loose weight is the boobs. Thanks for the link il take a look. Ive just found sapien med has an android app with all their subliminals so that's great. It was a right nuisance logging into youtube everytime I wanted to listen Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon