Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does anyone else feel like they cant get them big enough?

Lol! I always thought that was you! None the less, it could totally pass as you (body type) though you are more chiseled/ thinner Smile

Fenugreek has an awesome sale at puritans pride. I think I want the alfalfa.
Sorry to hear bo is not working for you.

(22-02-2014, 01:30 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(21-02-2014, 10:09 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Is it just me? Or does it seem maybe you didnt look your size these past months because you may have lost a little volume? I feel you were at your biggest in your avatar. So in reality, quite possibly, you don't have a complex of "can't get them big enough," because you are in fact seeing there is a little loss in volume. But it doesnt pick up pn a measuring tape or stretchy giving bras you may be wearing, if you are wearing daily. They are still large, but not as large as they were in your Avi.

I only bringb this up because this happened to me after my fast. I could have sworn all my volume came back, the bras fit. But something wasn't right/ missing. I couldn't pick it up on the tape. I def see it now. My volume is back after 3 months.

Oh my avi is not me I just like it sort of like a goal maybe lost some volume but i dont think bos working for me going to switch to fenugreek soon

I started to get the D cup I have now, and I feel like I want more. I'm thinking of going up to at least a DDD now. SO yeah, I feel boobie greed like you, but I don't think I can feel the same thing as you because I'm nowhere near that big. You're lucky /:

(22-02-2014, 07:57 PM)JillyBean Wrote:  I started to get the D cup I have now, and I feel like I want more. I'm thinking of going up to at least a DDD now. SO yeah, I feel boobie greed like you, but I don't think I can feel the same thing as you because I'm nowhere near that big. You're lucky /:

Greed I'd good but also consider the future . With creeping age the larger the breast more they are likely to sag Sad

(22-02-2014, 11:36 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 07:57 PM)JillyBean Wrote:  I started to get the D cup I have now, and I feel like I want more. I'm thinking of going up to at least a DDD now. SO yeah, I feel boobie greed like you, but I don't think I can feel the same thing as you because I'm nowhere near that big. You're lucky /:

Greed I'd good but also consider the future . With creeping age the larger the breast more they are likely to sag Sad

Yes, but they won't sag if we keep up with taking care of them as maintenance when we get done (;

(23-02-2014, 12:03 AM)JillyBean Wrote:  

Yes, but they won't sag if we keep up with taking care of them as maintenance when we get done (;

Just trying think ahead

(23-02-2014, 12:08 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Just trying think ahead

I appreciate it, but I did. I am actually kind of upset that there will be a time that I won't massage my boobs 5+x a day because I actually really enjoy it. NBE is fun for me, it's like doing my hair or my makeup. And when I have kids I'll come back to it again for sure to get my perkiness and everything back. Boobs are a long term commitment like abs and legs and a pert butt and anything else you do for your body. You have to take care of it always to keep it strong and youthful. Thanks for trying to help though Blush Heart Everyone here is always so nice. (:

(23-02-2014, 12:24 AM)JillyBean Wrote:  
(23-02-2014, 12:08 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Just trying think ahead

I appreciate it, but I did. I am actually kind of upset that there will be a time that I won't massage my boobs 5+x a day because I actually really enjoy it. NBE is fun for me, it's like doing my hair or my makeup. And when I have kids I'll come back to it again for sure to get my perkiness and everything back. Boobs are a long term commitment like abs and legs and a pert butt and anything else you do for your body. You have to take care of it always to keep it strong and youthful. Thanks for trying to help though Blush Heart Everyone here is always so nice. (:

You got it all planed out Smile wish you best of . Hugz

But small breasts sag too, even very small breasts are often saggy, you are not saved from it if you stay small

(23-02-2014, 02:24 PM)rateset Wrote:  

But small breasts sag too, even very small breasts are often saggy, you are not saved from it if you stay small

Yeah, but if you wear a bra it's generally easier from keeping them from sagging super low. Less maintenance than if you go for massive boobies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon