Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does anyone else feel like they cant get them big enough?

not responding to you know who Sad silly twonk Sad
Tongue 

(07-02-2014, 07:54 PM)myboobs Wrote:  not responding to you know who Sad silly twonk Sad

LOL. How Middle School. I don't recall soliciting your response but now I'm so terribly upset about missing the trenchant wisdom that certainly would have flowed from your goddess' keyboard.
Catty Bitch.

Edtar, the way you are talking to the ladies here and trolling is EXACTLY why males like you are not on this forum. We are here as a support system to each other in acquiring a similar goal and you sir are counterproductive and an asshole. From your other posts saying you were military, I'm curious as to what branch. I'm going to guess Marines or Army. You sound like a jarhead or a grunt. I come from an Army town, was previously married to a Navy guy and have family in the military, so yea I know a thing or two. And honestly, I think your days on this forum are numbered with the way you talk to these ladies that do NOTHING to you. You should find a forum that helps support learning common decency and respect for others.

(08-02-2014, 06:16 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Edtar, the way you are talking to the ladies here and trolling is EXACTLY why males like you are not on this forum.

I think myboobs is a man..Smile
Don't get upset because of that person, its really not worth it, his brain capacity can't cope what people are saying anyway.he really misunderstands very simple things. e.g his first answer on this thread, see page 2

rateset, that is why I said "males like you", in a post edtar posted on another thread he mentioned he expected males that are not transgendered, straight and here with a huge boob fetish looking to increase their wife's or girlfriend's breasts to be on here. I'm not referring to the born males on this forum going through transition nor the respectable males that are genuinely here to help their girlfriend's or wife's increase their size. I'm referring to poor excuses of males like this edtar, that talk down to women, think they are superior, etc.

Oh Bonita it's never going to be enough!! I know I don't just speak for myself here! We always get to a goal then move the goal posts, it's human nature.

Perhaps the question you need to ask yourself is will you get to that moving target and then forego sensibility for insanity?!! Deep I know but I am sure that's how addictions start. Goodness knows we are all addicted!

IMO you just need to lose weight the boobs are really very very big and you don't want to become a caricature of a woman as you are already perfect! It might shock you to know that there may be people on here who secretly feel sad when they see your results and feel utterly despondent at their own. Just something I have observed btw and it might make them feel low. Again to covet is also human nature, but we do want the best for you also, so don't be offended if this sounds a little too honest!!

Babs x

and oi to the idiot! Stop hijacking a decent thread!

I don't feel low when I see bonita's or other people's success, I don't think others do either, off course one is a bit sad if it doesn't work for himself, but not more than than. People like bonita are evidence that NBE works. Actually it is most of all encouraging to see such stories, to see that NBE can make such a change, because at first we all question if it is possible to change your bust at all, if NBE works at all.

And for the size, I am pretty sure I will be that type who just doesn't get enough too, it is just the question how much time and energy I will have for that. When you start, you actually do not know how will that particular size that you desire look like on you and it always looks smaller than expected. Furthermore most of the people start out pretty small, so when they reach C,D it is still a normal, not a giant size and often it doesn't even look big, so we want more..

(10-02-2014, 09:05 AM)rateset Wrote:  I don't feel low when I see bonita's or other people's success, I don't think others do either, off course one is a bit sad if it doesn't work for himself, but not more than than. People like bonita are evidence that NBE works. Actually it is most of all encouraging to see such stories, to see that NBE can make such a change, because at first we all question if it is possible to change your bust at all, if NBE works at all.

And for the size, I am pretty sure I will be that type who just doesn't get enough too, it is just the question how much time and energy I will have for that. When you start, you actually do not know how will that particular size that you desire look like on you and it always looks smaller than expected. Furthermore most of the people start out pretty small, so when they reach C,D it is still a normal, not a giant size and often it doesn't even look big, so we want more..

I see both sides here. Though I have had a nice change, I feel it is important to not get so obsessive, that we lose our identity to the goal. Nuff said, for now...

Is it just me? Or does it seem maybe you didnt look your size these past months because you may have lost a little volume? I feel you were at your biggest in your avatar. So in reality, quite possibly, you don't have a complex of "can't get them big enough," because you are in fact seeing there is a little loss in volume. But it doesnt pick up pn a measuring tape or stretchy giving bras you may be wearing, if you are wearing daily. They are still large, but not as large as they were in your Avi.

I only bringb this up because this happened to me after my fast. I could have sworn all my volume came back, the bras fit. But something wasn't right/ missing. I couldn't pick it up on the tape. I def see it now. My volume is back after 3 months.

(21-02-2014, 10:09 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Is it just me? Or does it seem maybe you didnt look your size these past months because you may have lost a little volume? I feel you were at your biggest in your avatar. So in reality, quite possibly, you don't have a complex of "can't get them big enough," because you are in fact seeing there is a little loss in volume. But it doesnt pick up pn a measuring tape or stretchy giving bras you may be wearing, if you are wearing daily. They are still large, but not as large as they were in your Avi.

I only bringb this up because this happened to me after my fast. I could have sworn all my volume came back, the bras fit. But something wasn't right/ missing. I couldn't pick it up on the tape. I def see it now. My volume is back after 3 months.

Oh my avi is not me I just like it sort of like a goal maybe lost some volume but i dont think bos working for me going to switch to fenugreek soon

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon