Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Female Deer Massage Thread

Heart 

Hello, girls. I decided to create this thread for we to share our results with the female deer massage found here http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com.br...h.html?m=1.

The reason is that there is a lot of controversy of whether breast massage can increase breast size or not. The doctors state that only surgery can effectively increase breast size, but we have some successful massage stories over here, though we don't know which are scam and which are not. We can't trust the comments in that blog page because I found out they have to be approved by the blog owner before they're public. I wanted to help clarifying things up.

So if you've done the massage, please share:
-how many times you rubbed your breasts daily (300 rubs at night + 300 rubs in the morning = 600 rubs);
-if you're using an oil or cream to massage;
-if you were using any other NBE methods;
-how your breasts grew, if they did;
- before and after photos (optional, will be very helpful);
-the time that you massaged them (1,2,3 months, etc)
-if there were any side effects (reduced menstrual flow, more firmness or roundness in the breasts)

If you haven't done it already, you can start now!

Example:

I've been doing this massage for 3 weeks now, 200 rubs daily (I think it's too few) with only my hands. I haven't noticed any change until now. I'm also doing hypnosis.

I hope this thread will help people!

I too would like to know how people fair with this massage. I have recently decided to do the massage outward. Then again, I also do hypnosis and herbs. I have been massage outward for a few days after doing some research that might have been recommending that as the orginal female deer massage. I don't know. One component of it that I skip, is the sitting down part. I think many of us have skipped that here. I don't know how important it is. Good luck to us all!

I used only massage and flaxseed oil to gain a cup size in two months. If you check out my Picture Page, you can see all of the details, including before and after photos (pp. 1-2).

I don't know if this is the same for any other ladies here but I am so confused about all the different methods for massage. Why does it matter the direction or "method" so to speak?

I'd also like to know if anyone has gotten good results strictly from massage. I've been doing it inconsistently for a couple weeks now and already feel a little more firm but no cup size difference.

Can anyone give me any advice on how to keep on track? I have a hard time remembering since my hands are full with a 4 month old and household chores 80% of the time. Wouldn't it be great if you could just blink your eyes and have beautiful big breasts? Hahaha Smile

(19-01-2014, 06:13 AM)Newmomma Wrote:  I don't know if this is the same for any other ladies here but I am so confused about all the different methods for massage. Why does it matter the direction or "method" so to speak?

I'd also like to know if anyone has gotten good results strictly from massage. I've been doing it inconsistently for a couple weeks now and already feel a little more firm but no cup size difference.

Can anyone give me any advice on how to keep on track? I have a hard time remembering since my hands are full with a 4 month old and household chores 80% of the time. Wouldn't it be great if you could just blink your eyes and have beautiful big breasts? Hahaha Smile

Are you using any oil? I use massage with flaxseed oil and have gotten some good results: I grew a cup size in two months.

I massage in the morning while the coffee is brewing and in the evening while I'm in bed. I usually spend that time either trying to wake up or fall asleep, so my massage routine doesn't interfere with my daily schedule.

I did this massage for about 5 months with no growth whatsoever.
I used cocoa butter with vitamin e. I did notice a bit of fullness when I cupped my breasts, but that's it. There was definately no growth.
I stopped doing this about 1.5-2 months ago and the fullness has gone down a bit, there is still a bit there, so I'm hoping that no more goes.

(19-01-2014, 05:11 PM)djt-d Wrote:  I did this massage for about 5 months with no growth whatsoever.
I used cocoa butter with vitamin e. I did notice a bit of fullness when I cupped my breasts, but that's it. There was definately no growth.
I stopped doing this about 1.5-2 months ago and the fullness has gone down a bit, there is still a bit there, so I'm hoping that no more goes.

Maybe you should use flaxseed oil...

I used flaxseed oil about a year ago after I got some growth through hypnosis, and my boobs lost their growth - not sure if it was the FSO, but in my mind I feel it was.

(20-01-2014, 07:45 PM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 05:11 PM)djt-d Wrote:  I did this massage for about 5 months with no growth whatsoever.

Maybe you should use flaxseed oil...

Massage with FSO doesn't guarantee growth from what I understand. When it comes to success using solely this method, I may be an exception. It's possible that I already had a condition that would encourage growth.

(17-01-2014, 04:35 PM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  The doctors state that only surgery can effectively increase breast size, but we have some successful massage stories over here, though we don't know which are scam and which are not.

Why would anyone on these forums lie about their success? I have digital information attached to my photographs that would prove that the timing of my growth was real.

Oh yeah, doctors say that crap so they can make money. It doesn't matter if it's breast growth, chronic pain, or mental illness. There are natural alternatives that don't require expensive medicine or surgery, but your average doctor isn't going to recommend them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon