Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Study: Fenugreek Kills 72% of Breast Cancer Cells in Lab

The worst and scariest part is that its becomming epidemic with the changes of diet and chemicals in everything , the air we breathe, the radio waves, the emfs, the xenoestrogens, wifi and the list goes on. We need more than a half pie treatment system for C. We need to explore every viable treatment irrespective of its source!!!Sad
Anyway no more c talk from me! Its too damned depdessing!! *offtofindthebooze*

(18-01-2014, 04:41 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  The worst and scariest part is that its becomming epidemic with the changes of diet and chemicals in everything , the air we breathe, the radio waves, the emfs, the xenoestrogens, wifi and the list goes on. We need more than a half pie treatment system for C. We need to explore every viable treatment irrespective of its source!!!Sad
Y'know what would be great is if someone would gather up all the known natural cures and open up a chain of stores around the world so people could buy very inexpensive cures for cancer and we could mostly just be rid of it!! As you'd have a choice of nearly 400 different cures, you could just take whichever one suits you best!

(18-01-2014, 04:49 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(18-01-2014, 04:41 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  The worst and scariest part is that its becomming epidemic with the changes of diet and chemicals in everything , the air we breathe, the radio waves, the emfs, the xenoestrogens, wifi and the list goes on. We need more than a half pie treatment system for C. We need to explore every viable treatment irrespective of its source!!!Sad
Y'know what would be great is if someone would gather up all the known natural cures and open up a chain of stores around the world so people could buy very inexpensive cures for cancer and we could mostly just be rid of it!! As you'd have a choice of nearly 400 different cures, you could just take whichever one suits you best!

ok ONE LAST THING!
YES you are very right! And I always wondered if anyone offered a service to do a full comprehensive study on each and every person who has been diagnosed to find out over the course of the past 10 years of their lives, what they have eaten, what have they drunk, what regular products do they use and the ingrediants, do they live by a powerline, are they regular phone users, do they live by a cell tower - you get my drift! Get to the root cause you know.

(18-01-2014, 04:57 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-01-2014, 04:49 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

ok ONE LAST THING!
YES you are very right! And I always wondered if anyone offered a service to do a full comprehensive study on each and every person who has been diagnosed to find out over the course of the past 10 years of their lives, what they have eaten, what have they drunk, what regular products do they use and the ingrediants, do they live by a powerline, are they regular phone users, do they live by a cell tower - you get my drift! Get to the root cause you know.

Yeah, that would be a good way to go about it!! But, it appears no one (at least no Dr.) cares about any of that!!

Missed Miss Im glad maple syrup and soda worked so well for your mom! Smile My mom had cancer 5+ years ago and I wish I knew then what I know now.

This is a very good link about cancer if anyone wants to read more. Smile http://www.cancertutor.com/

It has dif articles, what cancer is exactly, dif ways of alternative treatment ect. Even MSM + C vitamin is listed as one of the options to treat cancer, which imo is awesome Big Grin I had no idea it can help like that! Basically it has loads of very good info Smile

My mom had breast c. 3,5 years ago and received 36 radiation treatments. Unfortunately at that time I didn't know about alternative treatments. Sad
Since last year she is taking apricot kernel seeds (approx. 30 per day), MSM with vitamin C and also a vitamin D supplement, she is drinking Kombucha tea + Kefir and eating less / almost no sugar. I hope the cancer won't return. Sad

That's sad peggy and mira. Peggy great to hear your mum is cutting out sugar. I read in a book and lately online line c sufferers should do a candida cleanse (systemic).

(18-01-2014, 11:44 AM)Mirah Wrote:  Missed Miss Im glad maple syrup and soda worked so well for your mom! Smile My mom had cancer 5+ years ago and I wish I knew then what I know now.

This is a very good link about cancer if anyone wants to read more. Smile http://www.cancertutor.com/

It has dif articles, what cancer is exactly, dif ways of alternative treatment ect. Even MSM + C vitamin is listed as one of the options to treat cancer, which imo is awesome Big Grin I had no idea it can help like that! Basically it has loads of very good info Smile
DAMN!! I had a FEELING MSM could cure cancer!!!! I'm also pretty sure Adia Clarity can do it, too!
By the way, I've also heard that it's impossible to take too much Vitamin C!!
I KNOW what you mean, Mirah! Not sure if I already said it here earlier, but, my dad died of cancer 7 years ago almost to the day and, I had NO idea that there were cures, but I had a feeling there was something that could've been done!! My singer also died of cancer (via agent orange) about 3 years ago. Sadly, no one would tell me which hospital he was in, so, even though I knew there were cures by then, I had no way to try to help him (because I didn't know where he was!!) and he died 2 days later!! :-(
Thanks for the link!! I'll give it a look later!!
Take care!!

MM

(18-01-2014, 01:36 PM)peggy Wrote:  My mom had breast c. 3,5 years ago and received 36 radiation treatments. Unfortunately at that time I didn't know about alternative treatments. Sad
Since last year she is taking apricot kernel seeds (approx. 30 per day), MSM with vitamin C and also a vitamin D supplement, she is drinking Kombucha tea + Kefir and eating less / almost no sugar. I hope the cancer won't return. Sad

Good!! At LEAST keep her on vitamin C!! You CAN'T take too much!! It also prevents and "cures" strokes!
Coconut oil helps with Alzheimer's.

Yes Miss, coconut oil is fantastic. There's a YouTube video on it that's worth checking out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon