Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Study: Fenugreek Kills 72% of Breast Cancer Cells in Lab

(16-01-2014, 08:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks missed. If you dont post it up here il pm you tomorrow for it. Yeh a woman just recently took her son and literally ran away with him to try and stop the medical community from giving him chemo. She was hunted down ferociously until they found her then forced chemo on the child. Whos to say what the right path was for that child. But the lengths went to hunt her down just to force treatment on that child... there's no words Sad ..

OMG, I have no words! Sad

Ella, I hope your friend gets cured, but chemo is really bad. Sad

(16-01-2014, 01:43 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(16-01-2014, 08:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks missed. If you dont post it up here il pm you tomorrow for it. Yeh a woman just recently took her son and literally ran away with him to try and stop the medical community from giving him chemo. She was hunted down ferociously until they found her then forced chemo on the child. Whos to say what the right path was for that child. But the lengths went to hunt her down just to force treatment on that child... there's no words Sad ..

Thanks Peggy. I'm no expert but I'm highly against cell towers, and it wasn't too long after wards after 3 were put up outside her house that this happened. Theres no regulation to where they put cell towers over here, ie they could put one outside my house tomorrow and theres nothing we could do about it! I sat in on a meeting with a representative of a cellphone company once when the public were trying to stop them putting one in outside a primary school and when we approached them asking can they prove the safety of the emissions of these towers they outright said no! And they evaded all the questions when we brought up studies about the harmful radiation off them. Makes me soo angry.

(16-01-2014, 05:47 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-01-2014, 01:43 PM)peggy Wrote:  

Thanks Peggy. I'm no expert but I'm highly against cell towers, and it wasn't too long after wards after 3 were put up outside her house that this happened. Theres no regulation to where they put cell towers over here, ie they could put one outside my house tomorrow and theres nothing we could do about it! I sat in on a meeting with a representative of a cellphone company once when the public were trying to stop them putting one in outside a primary school and when we approached them asking can they prove the safety of the emissions of these towers they outright said no! And they evaded all the questions when we brought up studies about the harmful radiation off them. Makes me soo angry.

Wow, how scary! And to think only more and more are going to pop up!
Sad

They did a doco on them over here once after several people started complaining about neurological problems, migraines and the likes shortly after a cell tower was erected in their areas and they hired an independent contractor to the cell company to go and measure
the levels of waves/emr's etc being emitted from the tower and compared to what the safety legal requirements are, the output was 100 fold higher than what the safety limit cap was.
He even discovered they had hidden cell communication receivers on his kids local school and painted over the top of it to disguise it, he pulled them out of the school right away cause he knew how dangerous these levels are.
I bring it up with friends and family and they just aren't interested and for the most part hear me out then never give it a second thought again Sad I have always gotten debilitating migraines after long cell phone calls which made me query the whole cell phone radiation thing and investigate it further. I'm not really a nut job - honest Wink

Wow, how scary! And to think only more and more are going to pop up!
Sad
[/quote]

(16-01-2014, 08:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Yeh a woman just recently took her son and literally ran away with him to try and stop the medical community from giving him chemo. She was hunted down ferociously until they found her then forced chemo on the child. Whos to say what the right path was for that child. But the lengths went to hunt her down just to force treatment on that child... there's no words Sad ..

THAT'S ILLEGAL!!!! It's NOT THEIR choice whether he gets chemo or not, it's HERS and HIS!!!! They can NOT give a patient something he/she doesn't want!!!! I HOPE she sues the pants off those fuckers!!!! Take `em for EVERY buck they got!!!!!!

(16-01-2014, 05:47 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks Peggy. I'm no expert but I'm highly against cell towers, and it wasn't too long after wards after 3 were put up outside her house that this happened. Theres no regulation to where they put cell towers over here, ie they could put one outside my house tomorrow and there's nothing we could do about it!

You can cut it down!! If it's on YOUR property and YOU don't want it, you SHOULD have the right to cut it down!!!! They ARE bad for you!!!! I'm sad to say that my cousin was one of the guys (if not THEE guy) that came up with the idea for those towers!!!!
(16-01-2014, 05:47 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I sat in on a meeting with a representative of a cellphone company once when the public were trying to stop them putting one in outside a primary school and when we approached them asking can they prove the safety of the emissions of these towers they outright said no! And they evaded all the questions when we brought up studies about the harmful radiation off them. Makes me soo angry.
Your microwave oven and cell phone is not good for you, either!!

(17-01-2014, 01:59 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(16-01-2014, 05:47 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks Peggy. I'm no expert but I'm highly against cell towers, and it wasn't too long after wards after 3 were put up outside her house that this happened. Theres no regulation to where they put cell towers over here, ie they could put one outside my house tomorrow and there's nothing we could do about it!

You can cut it down!! If it's on YOUR property and YOU don't want it, you SHOULD have the right to cut it down!!!! They ARE bad for you!!!! I'm sad to say that my cousin was one of the guys (if not THEE guy) that came up with the idea for those towers!!!!
(16-01-2014, 05:47 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I sat in on a meeting with a representative of a cellphone company once when the public were trying to stop them putting one in outside a primary school and when we approached them asking can they prove the safety of the emissions of these towers they outright said no! And they evaded all the questions when we brought up studies about the harmful radiation off them. Makes me soo angry.

I brought an emf meter missed and you be suprised at the sources of high levels of emfs (well you wouldnt Wink ....)
Anyway best thing I ever did. They are a good guide to finding safe distances from cell phones laptop screens and tvs etc.
And yes your cuz and cell towers Sad oh well if he didnt have the udea someone else would have thought it up. They have a place... just not in the midst of residential homes. Up on hills or far away from housing like they used to. We all became soo greedy for faster and faster wireless the repercussions were never considered Sad
Anywat rant over. Its nice to have someone listen. It all falls on deaf ears in my house..
If you can please hunt out as much dets as u can re your mums remedy you made. Thanks missed, would really appreciate it Smile

Okay, gang, here's the deal. According to various doctors (Coldwell, Simicini & Sircus, for starters), cancer is a fungus. There's only one kind of cancer. Breast cancer is no different than any other kind of cancer except that it's in a different location. Cancer can't live in an alkaline or oxygenated environment. It CAN live in an acidic environment. The more alkaline your ph is, the less cancer can live. eating LOTS of veggies will keep you alkaline. Sugar makes your ph level acidic. Sugar is cancer's favourite food! So, because of this, we can use sugar as a Trojan horse to help kill cancer! This is how to do this: get 100% pure maple syrup (or molasses, if you can handle it). Grade B syrup or higher. The stuff you'd normally use on pancakes & such won't do (unless you USE 100% on your flap jacks!). And baking soda with NO aluminum in it!! Bob's Red Mill has no aluminum and you SHOULD be able to get it at a grocery store. Pour it into a sauce pan or pot in the following portions: 1 tblsp. of baking soda for every 3 tblsp. of syrup. Put it on the stove and heat it for a few minutes (at least 4) over a low flame and keep stirring it. This will help the syrup absorb some of the baking soda. Be careful to use a slightly bigger pot if you're going to mix up the whole bottle of syrup. I think it was a 12 oz., bottle that I used and did the whole bottle. The reason for the bigger pot is that this stuff foams up a LOT and even after you turn off the flame it might still foam over. I think (it's been 5 months since I made it) if you keep stirring it, it'll help keep the foaming down a tad. Once you're done cooking it, just let it sit for a while. It might take an hour or more for the foam to completely subside. While you're waiting, what you CAN do is get a funnel and put it in the top of the syrup bottle and spoon out some of the foam into the funnel. It'll eventually turn back into a liquid. Once the stuff in the pot or pan is cooled a bit and the foam has gone down a bit, you can pour it back into the bottle, but, it'll still foam up, so, be careful pouring it back in. This portion of the process takes the longest because you have to wait for the foam in the bottle to die out before you can our more in and then you have to wait MORE!! ::sigh:: It CAN take well over an hour to eventually pour it all back into the bottle! Nothing you can do about that except to pour it into a number of larger bottles right away and let each one settle. Once you get it all back into the bottle, there WILL be a few spoonfuls left over that won't fit. Either take them yourself or give them as doses to your friend that has cancer. Even if you don't have cancer it won't hurt you to take some. Give the "patient" one or two teaspoonfuls a day. I'd suggest one in the morning and one at night, but, when I gave them to mom, I just got one of those cough syrup dosage cups and poured 2 spoonfuls into it and gave that to her, because I had to work during the day and could only see her in the evening while she was in the hospital. Some people only "cook" up a single dose at a time because the baking soda will eventually sink to the bottom of the container and you'll have to shake it up very well before each use.
Now, here's how it works: Because the baking soda kills the cancer, and cancer LOVES sugar, when you take this, the cancer only "sees" the sugar and gobbles it up, but it doesn't know that it's also consuming the very thing that'll kill it!! Pretty sneaky, eh? ;-)
Other things that'll kill cancer are Essiac, lemongrass tea, Iscidor, vitamin B17, ground up apricot seeds or apple seeds, 100 c.c.'s of vitamin C taken intravenously (I'm pretty sure it's something like 1 dose 3 times a week, like, every other day, but PLEASE research it! There's TONS of info on YouTube and all you have to do is type "cures for cancer"), soursop juice, guanabana, graviola leaves, marijuana (or at least a tincture of it), and about 400 other natural things.
Good luck!! I hope this stuff works for you!! Let me know!! But I'd also try some of the others, too, just to be sure SOMETHING will.
A good movie for you to watch is, "Cancer: The Forbidden Cure", which is also on YouTube. It talks about the history of natural cancer cures that big pharma has ALWAYS gone out of their way to shoot down.
Take care, all!!!!

(17-01-2014, 03:42 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-01-2014, 01:59 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

I brought an emf meter missed and you be suprised at the sources of high levels of emfs (well you wouldnt Wink ....)
Anyway best thing I ever did. They are a good guide to finding safe distances from cell phones laptop screens and tvs etc.
And yes your cuz and cell towers Sad oh well if he didnt have the udea someone else would have thought it up. They have a place... just not in the midst of residential homes. Up on hills or far away from housing like they used to. We all became soo greedy for faster and faster wireless the repercussions were never considered Sad
I know, it's ALL about money!!!!
(17-01-2014, 03:42 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Anywat rant over. Its nice to have someone listen. It all falls on deaf ears in my house..
If you can please hunt out as much dets as u can re your mums remedy you made. Thanks missed, would really appreciate it Smile
I know what you mean about the deaf ears!!
I just now posted the way to make the stuff. Sure hope it helps!!!!
Take care!!

You're a legend! Thanks missed Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon