Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Study: Fenugreek Kills 72% of Breast Cancer Cells in Lab

GROOVY!!!! Another cancer cure!!!!
Thanks for the video!!!!

By the way, after the video is over, in the upper left corner is the link to the video I mentioned last night (I think) called, "Cancer: The Forbidden Cure". As you can see, it only just over an hour long, but it VERY informative!! I hope you all watch it!!

(15-01-2014, 09:17 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  This showed up in my fb newsfeed. Rather interesting, no?

Here's the link

But I'll also just copy and paste:

Fenugreek Kills 72% of Breast Cancer Cells in Lab Study:

An extract of whole #fenugreek plant (not just the seeds) was found to kill outright 71.8% of human breast cancer cells (MCF-7) after 48 hours of treatment, via programmed cell death (apoptosis). Researchers also saw for the first time just how the fenugreek extract did this: by increasing the expression of key pro-apoptotic FAS-receptors by 900%.

fenugreek cures cancer

Fenugreek grows natively along the Eastern Mediterranean and several Asian countries (especially India) and has been used for centuries both as a herb & spice (plant and seeds) as well as a traditional medicine against inflammation, diabetes, high cholesterol, hardening of the arteries, infection, and to increase breast milk production in lactating mothers.

Recent research has backed many of these uses, and now has also uncovered fenugreek’s potent activity against multiple cancers including liver cancer, lymphoma and prostate cancer.

Wow, you're facebook knows your interests pretty well! Wink
But seriously, this was neat to read. ANOTHER reason to love Fenugreek!
I don't know why or how but it relieved me of the worst of my menstrual cramps. One of the best discoveries I'd say I've ever stumbled upon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon