Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

which BO and how much? BO questions (BO users please pleaseeee reply)

Question 

hey everyone, just wanted some insight on which brand of BO everyone uses and how much your dosages are. I have been leaning towards Bountiful breasts for quite some time ( I was just trying to save up) but then I discovered ultra breast and swansons, and I was floored by the difference in prices. (1 bottle of Swanson's for $6 in Canada and $20 for a bottle of UB while BB prices are substantially a lot higher).

From what I get, the quality of all 3 brands are supposed to be the same.
So why the drastic differences in prices? Huh

And for dosage, what does it depend on? Do I have to take more BO according to my hormone levels or do I just start off with the typical 1000 mg/day with protein shakes etc?
This is all so confusing and overwhelming.

ALSO, I JUST REMEMBERED LOL.
l tyrosine and kelp... so these are the "little helpers" for in case my temp drops.. but what I wanted to know is that do I have to take one of these supplement with my BO every day, or do I take them months earlier to get my temp 'just right" and discontinue them before I start taking the BO.

I know its a lot to cover but a major THANK YOU to you dolls in advance Blush Shy

I'm new to this too so take my info with a grain of salt. I'm using Swanson's BO - 2 pills morning and evening. I'm also using their pituitary and thyroid glandulars. I've been using kelp for a few months already and cayenne pepper to help with my temps and circulation. They're both still low but showing some improvement.

I'm taking BB: 1 in the morning and 1 at night. Have you read the BB vs UB thread?

If your temperature is low, you should probably fix that first. Then it's up to you if you want to take the l-tyrosine and kelp with the BO. I know some people did and got results, so it shouldn't hurt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon