Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi to everyone!

Hi everyone!
l just joined and I'm looking forward to hearing what you have all experienced, along with any success stories. I'm 54 and at my age, my breasts shrank due to falling hormone levels. I've tried all kinds of herbs (phytoestrogens) but they made the hot flashes FAR worse! I tried Pruraria Mirifica (sp?) and it worked for a short time, but because it is very "estrogenic", it caused me to start spotting like crazy. So then I went to the doc and told her I wanted to try bioidentical estrogen/progesterone topical cream, which I have been using--but with no growth/enhancement after months on that. It has helped the hot flashes somewhat, however. Anyway, I've been reading more about progesterone cream (without any estrogen added to the cream) and I'm going to try that and see if it helps hot flashes, and maybe it will create the side effect of some size increase as a nice bonus. I read some interesting articles about progesterone being much safer than estrogen, and that it can cause growth. So I'm just starting that now, and if I'm successful, I'll post and let you all know. I'm currently starting with Source Naturals Progesterone Cream (USP). I read that it's important to buy "USP" progesterone, because apparently you then know it's the real bioidentical progesterone and not just wild yam. With the bioidentical progesterone, they take soy or wild yam and chemically convert it into the exact molecule of progesterone that woman naturally make in their bodies. I would be very interested to hear any different opinions, or anyone who has more info. I've been researching for a couple of years now, but there is always more to learn.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon