Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will NB cause my areolas to be larger in size?

hey everyone. Just had a quick question that I was hoping someone would be able to answer.
After using the NB, will my areola/nipple size increase? I already have what I think are areolas that are already too large for by B cups. And if I succeed in noogling to *hopefully* a D cup..will my areolas increase in size?

Mine haven't.... typically your breasts size increases from tissue growth inside.... and the areolas remain about the same size...

really? thats a relief. I was on Cheryl's breast talk forum and I understand that Cheryl was a biological male. after taking the Bountiful breast and noogling,she said her areolas and nipples got larger so I was just curious because I am planning to do the exact thing although I am a biological female it should all work the same.
I also noticed that the noogleberry site sells nipple covers to wear while noogling to prevent nipples and areolas from increasing in size Huh

Mine have increased, but so have my breasts. Mine are proportionate to my breasts though so it hasn't been an issue for me. If it bothers you tape them down like some of the girls are doing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon