Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Caitemh 's program

(06-02-2014, 02:06 AM)caitemh Wrote:  So again, this evening I've tried my large domes. And again, I really don't have much of a problem with my right Breast keeping Suction. It's been the smaller one forever..

Now I think I know what my problem is with the left Breast. I just need to know how to fix it. I'll try my best to explain.

So my breasts are widely spaced. They sort of point outwards. While pumping, my right Breast swells up nicely and expands everywhere. It swells up almost to the very center of my chest, to the sternum. When I pump the left Breast, I get swelling too, but it does not extend towards the center, my sternum. I have do not have much tissue near the center of my left Breast. So trying to get the cups to Suction to a flat bone is not working. I managed to get it on once for a few seconds. And when I did so my breast did swell nicely into the cup. But, the area in the center near the sternum, did not swell up a bit. So inside the cup my breast looked like it was a big ol fake titty that just kind of... Stops abruptly. I wish I could explain better.

I'm getting so upset that the left one is not working, when it is the larger Breast.

Ugh. I just can't even explain it right, but I know it's the reason.. I just want my left one to work with the larges like the right does :-(

Same prob here. Two boobs. One wider than the other. One gets lots of swelling into the cup , the other hardly any. Not cool but Foam ring wud fix that :p did for me Smile

Ahahaha. I wish I could delete this.

I was having a moment. Ticked off, sick, tired and just about to start my period. My bad. Pray forgiveness!

I shall jump in tomorrow with brighter hopes :-D

So I got my first broken capillaries last night. Finally got the left Breast to keep Suction with the larges.. But I had to pump way too hard I guess.

Progress though! One step closer to getting them both on.

(09-02-2014, 05:42 AM)caitemh Wrote:  So I got my first broken capillaries last night. Finally got the left Breast to keep Suction with the larges.. But I had to pump way too hard I guess.

Sad that sounds painfull! How long did they last? Cant say I've ever done that but I'm such a mild noogler!

(09-02-2014, 05:54 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(09-02-2014, 05:42 AM)caitemh Wrote:  So I got my first broken capillaries last night. Finally got the left Breast to keep Suction with the larges.. But I had to pump way too hard I guess.

Sad that sounds painfull! How long did they last? Cant say I've ever done that but I'm such a mild noogler!

It only lasted about three days, tops. It was a small spit, right on the sternum where I had to really push the domes on to gain any Suction. There was no pain to it really, just an unsightly red splotch right in the center of my chest.

I'm starting to get a little discouraged. My pumping hasn't been giving me the amazing swelling I was seeing at the beginning. I haven't been super consistent the last few days, as I'm in the process of moving my business. But it seems at the moment I've been getting better short term swelling just from massage. The NB has just been frustrating. I'm going to order myself the soft cup rings for my large domes.. Just so I can hopefully graduate and be able to use them all the time.

I also should kick myself in the arse for not drinking more Spearmint. I had a nasty breakout the day I started my period (always get the cystic acne all over my jawline and cheeks). I drank a single cup of tea last night and woke up this am with them looking half as bad. Not too shabby. So yeah, back on the Spearmint for me!

Has aanyone else been stalling recently? Or having some discouraging moments?
Mebbe someone can help pick me up, give me encouragement! I'm not close to giving up, but it's hard to see my girls getting a wee bit sad, since we've done so well these last six months..

(14-02-2014, 04:45 PM)caitemh Wrote:  Has aanyone else been stalling recently? Or having some discouraging moments?

Well I stopped NBE 1,5 weeks ago or so because our lovely dog was very ill and we tried everything to get her healthy but unfortunately we lost the fight and had to put her to sleep yesterday. So I was not in the mood to think about my breasts recently.

Sorry to hear about your problems with the Noogleberry.

So no new things to report really.

I'm still going strong. Noogling at least once a day (mornings are hard with time, so I try to get a massage in).
But I've ordered the soft cups for the large domes, so just to wait now.

I've noticed that my swelling immediately after pumping isn't super spectacular, but the following morning after pumping they feel very full, and plump. So even though my swelling isn't great, the next morning they feel great. So I'll be happy with that.

I'm adding ginkgo Biloba to my program, for the potential benefit to my breasts, but also to get it in my system in anticipation for my anxiety meds. SSRI sexual dysfunction is not fun!

Happy growing!

So I'm two days past my 6 month mark. Woo! I never thought I'd be doing this for so long! And I have so much more to go.

I'm at a point right now where I think I may be stalling. My breasts seem to be shrinking, but it could be my own mind. I started a new anxiety medication a couple weeks ago, and I think it may be giving me issues with my nbe. The stalling has only been the last week or so.

I'm still waiting on my soft cup rings for my large domes, but I'm not anxious about it. I've finally managed to find a way to use my large domes one at a time.

I also have decided to switch back to massage with evening primrose oil, as I did a switch back to flaxseed just recently. The flaxseed stink is terrible, and my capsules I break open leave like a gritty substance that feels awful against my skin. Plus the lack of plumpness may be from my switch too.

So I'll see how the EPO goes again for massage.

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for getting past a plateu or when you're stalling?

Any help would be great.

So Ive decided to add one thing to my program, hopefully it's giving me the boost I need.

I just discovered that with L-Lysine, you need L-Arganine as well in order for your body to produce HGH. I'd been taking L-Lysine alone for a long time and It wasn't doing much.

I will still take L-Lysine, as it is definitely necessary for my health (for personal reasons), but I've added GABA to my regime.

I have been on it for two days now, one capsule before bed at 500mg.
I would like to ramp up to the suggested bottle dose of 1500mg daily, but I have to be careful. GABA is also supposed to promote the body to create more seratonin. I currently take anti-anxiety medications that also provide me with seratonin. I must not take too much, in case I overload myself with seratonin.

Has anyone else ever attempted GABA While on anti anxiety?

I should have consulted my DR before starting, but I figured I could get away with starting slow, and just listening to my body. If I can manage to eventually wean off my anxiety medication, that would be ideal.

But thus far, after only two days on GABA, my breasts feel much fuller in the morning. My boyfriend this am actually looked at me as I was dressing and exclaimed "Holy cow! They look huge today!"
Which was nice to hear Smile

Any input from anyone today? Smile

Hello all!

So I guess I have a small update. My foam rings for my large NB domes came in yesterday and I gave them a shot last night. Definitely made pumping easier, but I got too over zealous! Definitely bruised and broke some capillaries in my right Breast. Oh well. I just pumped way harder cuz I couldn't feel it as much!

But this morning they feel fantastic. My breasts always feel and look the greatest right when I wake up.

I also have a question for anyone who has experience or knowledge with Gaba. I'm now about 10 days into taking 500mg in the evenings, and I don't know of this has anything to do with the gaba, but I've been having night sweats. Just on my legs. I'll wake up and they're soaked. I soaked a pair of pj's through the other night. Could it be the gaba?

Anyway happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon