Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner! Lets do this!

[attachment=5129]
(13-01-2014, 12:37 PM)Newmomma Wrote:  
(13-01-2014, 06:21 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(13-01-2014, 01:07 AM)Newmomma Wrote:  Can someone tell me how to add pics? Nothing shows up when I click on attachments and select a picture in my photo gallery....

as I reply to you at the bottom of this text box there is an attachments block and browse for files - try that and see if it works Smile

Attachments block? I'm confused..what? Lol

(13-01-2014, 06:04 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(13-01-2014, 12:37 PM)Newmomma Wrote:  
(13-01-2014, 06:21 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(13-01-2014, 01:07 AM)Newmomma Wrote:  Can someone tell me how to add pics? Nothing shows up when I click on attachments and select a picture in my photo gallery....

as I reply to you at the bottom of this text box there is an attachments block and browse for files - try that and see if it works Smile

Attachments block? I'm confused..what? Lol
ok just did that above. the attachments below, I browsed for the file, selected it then clicked add attachment to the right of the attachments box then clicked "insert into post" - I hope that's what you were asked :s completely random pic I know! ha ha

Thank you so much! I figured it out now! Smile

So here are my starting pictures! As I shared before, I am pretty underweight and plan to keep working on that mostly since I believe that was a major factor in my breast shrinkage. I am 5'4 and 92lbs...so I am hoping to get to a healthy 115 or so!

And here are some pictures of me in my favorite swimsuit top that I once filled out nicely with my full B cups. I hope to fill this out again so I can rock it this summer! Oh, and please excuse my mommy stretch marks...I'm working on those too!

(13-01-2014, 07:24 PM)Newmomma Wrote:  And here are some pictures of me in my favorite swimsuit top that I once filled out nicely with my full B cups. I hope to fill this out again so I can rock it this summer! Oh, and please excuse my mommy stretch marks...I'm working on those too!

Nice figure chick!
Its gonna be soo easy for you since you were a b cup to begin with, just the act of renourishing your body after childbirth will do it i'd almost guarantee it! That pump will be a blessing too! Theres some auyervedic herbs too spefically to nourish women post babies too if you google those.

(13-01-2014, 07:41 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(13-01-2014, 07:24 PM)Newmomma Wrote:  And here are some pictures of me in my favorite swimsuit top that I once filled out nicely with my full B cups. I hope to fill this out again so I can rock it this summer! Oh, and please excuse my mommy stretch marks...I'm working on those too!

Nice figure chick!
Its gonna be soo easy for you since you were a b cup to begin with, just the act of renourishing your body after birth will do it i'd almost guarantee it! That pump will be a blessing too! Theres some auyervedic herbs too spefically to nourish women post babies too if you google those.

Thank you! I really hope it'll be easy to get back to my B. I feel like just between the massage and gaining some weight and protein, I might jump back up. I've been takinh my prenatals again since that did wonders for my health while pregnant. I feel like adding too many herbs or supplements will screw with my body as of now so just going to stick to my massaging, prenatals, and food/protein.

Speaking of protein....does anyone know of some good smoothies/shakes to make for protein and weight gain?

^^^^My inspiration! If she can look that good in a bikini after twins, I can totally do it after one! Big Grin

Update: Starting to get a lot more consistent with my massaging and it's paying off in the firmness department for sure.

Still laying off the herbs, but still planning on getting flaxseed oil to incorporate into my massages.

I've been eating 5-6 healthy protein filled meals a day and exercising every other but still no weight gain....just won't budge! Sad

Also, I've been taking my prenatals still.

I know this will all pay off on the end! Smile

Keep it up!

There are herbs to help with weight gain (as with everything else it seems!), but if you're trying to steer clear of them, your best solution is to add healthy fats into your diet.

Avocado and nuts are particularly good sources of fat. If you're okay with dairy (and sugar Dodgy ), you can make yourself some milk shakes as well. I have a very high metabolism and have been able to gain weight this way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon