Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner! Lets do this!

(21-01-2014, 03:53 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  Keep it up!

There are herbs to help with weight gain (as with everything else it seems!), but if you're trying to steer clear of them, your best solution is to add healthy fats into your diet.

Avocado and nuts are particularly good sources of fat. If you're okay with dairy (and sugar Dodgy ), you can make yourself some milk shakes as well. I have a very high metabolism and have been able to gain weight this way.

Yes! I know weight is a big factor in my lack of breasts....and it sucks that it's so hard for me to put on those extra pounds! I haven't tried any shakes yet though. Maybe that's what it'll take. Were there any specific recipes you did?

(22-01-2014, 11:42 PM)Newmomma Wrote:  
(21-01-2014, 03:53 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  Keep it up!

There are herbs to help with weight gain (as with everything else it seems!), but if you're trying to steer clear of them, your best solution is to add healthy fats into your diet.

Avocado and nuts are particularly good sources of fat. If you're okay with dairy (and sugar Dodgy ), you can make yourself some milk shakes as well. I have a very high metabolism and have been able to gain weight this way.

Yes! I know weight is a big factor in my lack of breasts....and it sucks that it's so hard for me to put on those extra pounds! I haven't tried any shakes yet though. Maybe that's what it'll take. Were there any specific recipes you did?

Do you exercise a lot? Sadly, I can only exercise a couple of times a week. If I work out any more than that, I get too skinny. Sad

No specific recipe... just blend milk, ice cream, and chocolate malted milk to taste. Smile

My doctor was concerned about my weight and told me to start drinking milkshakes. I wouldn't recommend purchasing them from a fast food joint, they contain way too much sugar.

I also drink a glass of milk before bed along with an Omega-3 Fish Oil supplement. I prefer the bottled liquid to the capsules.

(23-01-2014, 03:58 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  No specific recipe... just blend milk, ice cream, and chocolate malted milk to taste. Smile

Honestly, I would rather eat healthy fats like avocados, nuts, use more olive oil etc. rather than ice cream, chocolate and other stuff that contains lots of sugar and bad fats.

(11-01-2014, 12:54 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(11-01-2014, 08:49 AM)Newmomma Wrote:  Peggy, I'll be checking out that pump asap! Do the cups go by measurements or like small, medium, large?

I think it is one-size and equals to medium sized cups. Unfortunately they do not have different sizes.
i saw online at amazon noogleberry breast pump show that they come in packages by thenself in S,M,L; cost about 150.00 dlrs. jamesd52

(23-01-2014, 04:08 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(23-01-2014, 03:58 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  No specific recipe... just blend milk, ice cream, and chocolate malted milk to taste. Smile

Honestly, I would rather eat healthy fats like avocados, nuts, use more olive oil etc. rather than ice cream, chocolate and other stuff that contains lots of sugar and bad fats.

I was painfully thin at the time my doctor prescribed milkshakes. It's an easy way to gain weight. Whole milk contains saturated fats, but can be safely consumed in moderation. According to the American Heart Association, it's okay to have about a milkshake's worth of saturated fat every day.

It's too bad we can't purchase raw milk anymore in the United States; it's full of nutrients.

But yeah, that's why I recommended avocado and nuts in my original post. Always good to make healthy decisions. Smile

Oh my gosh guys! I've gained three pounds! And I think some of it went automatically to the girls because they are looking a tad bigger to me. I'm estatic! Big Grin

Recently started eating more nuts and drinking milk like crazy so I think that's what has done it. I'm going to start having a milkshake every other day and see how that treats me.

I've also been sticking to massaging a lot better now. I've even gotten in three today! Ran out of cocoa butter though so I haven't had anything to massage with. Sad

I've heard great things about using muscle rubs to promote swelling and growth. I plan to pick up some Vicks vapor rub to see how that works. It has relatively the same properties going on so we'll see!

So for an update:
Breasts: Looking a tad bigger, definitely more firm, and a little perkier.
Weight: Up three pounds making my weight 95lbs!

(25-01-2014, 04:56 AM)Newmomma Wrote:  Oh my gosh guys! I've gained three pounds! And I think some of it went automatically to the girls because they are looking a tad bigger to me. I'm estatic! Big Grin

Recently started eating more nuts and drinking milk like crazy so I think that's what has done it. I'm going to start having a milkshake every other day and see how that treats me.

I've also been sticking to massaging a lot better now. I've even gotten in three today! Ran out of cocoa butter though so I haven't had anything to massage with. Sad

I've heard great things about using muscle rubs to promote swelling and growth. I plan to pick up some Vicks vapor rub to see how that works. It has relatively the same properties going on so we'll see!

So for an update:
Breasts: Looking a tad bigger, definitely more firm, and a little perkier.
Weight: Up three pounds making my weight 95lbs!

Glad to see you got growth . Congrats Smile
Vicks vaporub on boob massage !! Yikes !!

What a great start! Go you Smile id try drinking milk but I know itl go straight to my tummy and hips :s
Thats great for you though!! Smile

Lol yes, I thought the vicks might be a little powerful but I'm one of them people who are obsessed with the stuff (Thanks mom!) so since I love it everywhere else, hoping I'll love it there too!

Isn't it weird that fat goes to different places on different people? I kinda wish some fat would go to my booty! Flat, flat, flat. Maybe the weight gain will help that too. I've been doing some intense squat sessions during my workouts hoping to build a toned, muscley behind.

(25-01-2014, 05:30 AM)Newmomma Wrote:  Lol yes, I thought the vicks might be a little powerful but I'm one of them people who are obsessed with the stuff (Thanks mom!) so since I love it everywhere else, hoping I'll love it there too!

Isn't it weird that fat goes to different places on different people? I kinda wish some fat would go to my booty! Flat, flat, flat. Maybe the weight gain will help that too. I've been doing some intense squat sessions during my workouts hoping to build a toned, muscley behind.

In a perfect world you could pick and choose where you're fat goes :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon