Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will bovine Ovary work for me?

I am 33, 5'5 127lbs. Never had any kids.

I tried Herbal BE 4 years ago and it over flooded my system and I went into strong estrogen dominance. I then went on Micronor (progestin only Birth Control) and it depleted my progesterone and estrogen levels. I quickly got off the BC and have now been taking natural progesterone cream for about 2 years to balance my hormones out and am now almost off of it completely.

I would like to try Ultra Breast but I am currently on an anti-psychotic medication and it makes me lactate.

Is it possible for me to use Bovine Ovary and get good results??

(08-01-2014, 10:10 PM)Anna80 Wrote:  I am 33, 5'5 127lbs. Never had any kids.

I tried Herbal BE 4 years ago and it over flooded my system and I went into strong estrogen dominance. I then went on Micronor (progestin only Birth Control) and it depleted my progesterone and estrogen levels. I quickly got off the BC and have now been taking natural progesterone cream for about 2 years to balance my hormones out and am now almost off of it completely.

I would like to try Ultra Breast but I am currently on an anti-psychotic medication and it makes me lactate.

Is it possible for me to use Bovine Ovary and get good results??

I think you are def a candidate for it seeing your ovaries were taxed from BC for so long. Time to wake them up! I used both BB and UB brands and they each produced the same amount of results during the same amount of time. I had to test both.

And they are both just as good Wink

Thanks for the fast reply! Smile

Can I use Ultra Breast even though I'm lactating from my medication? Huh

(08-01-2014, 11:00 PM)Anna80 Wrote:  Thanks for the fast reply! Smile

Can I use Ultra Breast even though I'm lactating from my medication? Huh

Hmm.. I did not see that one coming! CHeck your prolactin levels and find out if its high. I dont think its a good idea to start BO nor pump as both can cause full on lactation.

I would get also get current Progesterone and testosterone with estrogen checked. Maybe Dhea.

I just read that the med i am on blocks dopamine and causes the pituitary gland to release more prolactin. So i'm pretty sure that my levels are high.

does high prolactin interfere with breast enlargement from Bovine Ovary?

(09-01-2014, 12:09 AM)Anna80 Wrote:  I just read that the med i am on blocks dopamine and causes the pituitary gland to release more prolactin. So i'm pretty sure that my levels are high.

does high prolactin interfere with breast enlargement from Bovine Ovary?
As far as I know, yes it does. You gotta get those levels down and/or raise your progesterone

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon