Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are my Noogleberry cups too small?

So my Noogleberry arrived yesterday.

I spent some time trying to put the cups on, and I'm having trouble. I'm wondering if the cups are too small? I have a tiny chest, and I have the mediums. When I was at victorias secret, she had measured me close to a 30c but I think that's not my size.

Anyway. Really, do your breasts have to comfortably fill the cup before pump, and then pumping pulls it in and expands it? Or is it just like supposed to completely pull it in? Because putting g the cup on my breast, it doesn't all fit in til I pump, and when I do I can't keep full Suction. I get these farting sounds near my armpit.

Any suggestions? Are my domes too small?

I get those air leaks at the arm pits from time to time.... usually when I haven't used sufficient lubricant.... making for a poor seal around the rim.... If when fully pulled in they don't hit the end of the cup then you can use them... and they should work ok.... once you get the arm pit thing solved.... could also be they are too wide for your chest and they hand out to far..... try pushing them both towards the center when you start to pump....

My cups only cover a third of my breast when I just press them to my chest. When I pump, though, it all gets sucked it. Is this your experience?

Yes prettylily. It doesn't seem like that's right. Should they not actually fit into the cup before pump? They swell up into the cup just fine, but the Suction doesn't stay tight near my arm pits.

Ahh!

When using a new size it can take awhile for the breast to get used to the suction. I have dealt with the "farting noise" a lot. Move them closer together, away from your armpits as much as possible. There are little crevices that are exposed to air making it unable to suction properly. Otherwise do one breast at a time until they get used to the suction. And always lube up! This will avoid any stretchmarks!

Okay, so I message Lucy to ask about the sizing and I sent her a picture.

Like I said, I have the medium cups, and she just suggested to me that the large would be a better fit.

I understand the policy of "Unable to return opened products" when its a product of this nature, but how am I to know whether it fits or not if I don't use it?
So now I have to pay more for the large cups? Ugh...

I shouldn't post a picture (My bf asked me not to) but I want the opinion of you girls here, because you girls have experience and knowledge.

Let me know if you think Lucy is right. Picture was taken Dec. 26. I have lost a bit of that growth because I went 5 days without massage.

I think larger would make the problem with the arm pit gap worse.... and then the domes wouldn't be centered over you breasts... which creates other issues....

I agree with Karen, you should def be in large cups.

See, Lucy offered to exchange for me if I hadn't used the medium domes, or a discounted price for the larges if I have used them. I don't want to lie to her, I've used them once (How else am I to know if they fit or not?) but I'm still worried they're too small.

I think you're right Karren, the gaps would be worse, you'd think?

So, should I just suck it up and use the mediums, and order the discounted large domes? I will eventually need them anyway.

I just don't want to be stuck with these domes if they're not going to work for me.

Hey everyone. So from what I understand..the cups should fit around the boobs pretty much, and when the suction starts, it will just be sucking my boobs in?
Sorry if this question is rather noob-ish..still trying to figure this out Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon