Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When does Ultra Breast Expire?

Does anyone who has used Ultra Breast know approximately how long a bottle has before the expiration date. I have an open bottle thats been laying around for 2 years. But I removed the label that said Ultra Breast on it to keep others from seeing it and know I have no idea if its still good or not??

(08-01-2014, 01:26 AM)Anna80 Wrote:  Does anyone who has used Ultra Breast know approximately how long a bottle has before the expiration date. I have an open bottle thats been laying around for 2 years. But I removed the label that said Ultra Breast on it to keep others from seeing it and know I have no idea if its still good or not??

If its been stored in cool dark place it might be okay. Do they still smell potent?

thanks for your reply.

they are very smelly like i remember they were when i bought them!...I guess they still smell potent. lol

I'd def take them and store the bottle in the fridgeSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon