Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

water coming out from my nipple

Hi,
i was pumpimg with my noogleberry like everynight and i noticed little water coming out of my left nipple, it happend yesterday too and i'm not sure if also the day before, but i didn't pay too much atention to it since tonight that it continued. I think it must be because of the pumping. Have anyone else expierenced this too?
P.S.: i'm not prigned

(07-01-2014, 08:20 AM)Planita Wrote:  Hi,
i was pumpimg with my noogleberry like everynight and i noticed little water coming out of my left nipple, it happend yesterday too and i'm not sure if also the day before, but i didn't pay too much atention to it since tonight that it continued. I think it must be because of the pumping. Have anyone else expierenced this too?

Are you sure it came out from your nipple and not from the dome wall where the water was generated from the tight pressure+heat closure?
-V

(07-01-2014, 08:26 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(07-01-2014, 08:20 AM)Planita Wrote:  Hi,

Are you sure it came out from your nipple and not from the dome wall where the water was generated from the tight pressure+heat closure?
-V

Yes i'm sure, just from the tip, i pump and release and everytime i release there is a teeny tiny amount of water

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon