Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

flaxseed & massage

Hi, so I just started nbe after reading around here for quite a while. So far I've massaged with flaxseed oil every night for about two weeks. All I've noticed so far is more firmness, which is good - not sure if that means I'm growing though? I've also tried a little hypnosis but quit that cause I didn't think it was gonna work for me. Other than that I'm just trying to gain weight because I am slightly underweight for my tall height.
Please leave any suggestions, I'll keep updatingSmile ps - I'm 17 so I don't wanna do any herbs and stuff that'll mess with hormones. Also I come in a family with small breasts so hopefully starting this now will work.
~
Currently: 32B
Goal: 32 or 34C

From my experience, you really can't tell during the first two weeks. Did you take pictures so you can compare before/after? If you look at your breasts every day, you will be less likely to notice the subtle changes.

Also, what massage technique and routine are you using?

No but thats a good idea, ill have to take some - As far as massage I'm just doing inward rotations, enough to get the oil absorbed.

How long do you typically massage and how many strokes? I do 300 rotations twice a day-- it takes about 15 minutes. The keys here are patience and consistency. Pictures are important to document growth and prevent you from second-guessing yourself.

I've just started to do daily massages and I'm going to go buy flaxseed oil tomorrow. Hopefully this gives some results, good luck to you!

Definitely take pictures at least once a week. And try to do it the same every time. Same distance from the camera, same angle, same lighting, etc. I've been doing it for about 6 months and I would've become discouraged if I didn't see the results for myself. I've attached a pic so you can see my results. Not much bigger yet but my breasts are more full and round than before. All the best to you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-01-2014, 02:16 AM)cassaundra1980 Wrote:  Definitely take pictures at least once a week. And try to do it the same every time. Same distance from the camera, same angle, same lighting, etc. I've been doing it for about 6 months and I would've become discouraged if I didn't see the results for myself. I've attached a pic so you can see my results. Not much bigger yet but my breasts are more full and round than before. All the best to you!

They look MUCH bigger, to me!! Pretty nice!! Your tits got bigger but your areolas got smaller! Keep up the great work!!

Quote:They look MUCH bigger, to me!! Pretty nice!! Your tits got bigger but your areolas got smaller! Keep up the great work!!
They do look much bigger! My areola shrink when I'm cold though, so maybe that's why?

cassaundra1980, your breasts are so beautiful. They are exactly the shape I want to achieve. Did you do massaging only?

Good luck girl! I've been taking the massage route too. I am also underweight and trying to pack on a few pounds and muscle through my diet and exercise. Currently I've been using a heating pad for 15min or so then massaging with cocoa butter. I've been pretty inconsistent though...forgetting and such. But after a couple weeks of off and on massaging, I already can feel them getting firmer. I might try flaxseed oil though. I've heard good things about it. Keep updating us!

P.S. Did you buy yours at a store?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon