Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG so THAT just happend....

(08-01-2014, 05:00 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 04:30 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(06-01-2014, 08:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(06-01-2014, 08:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  speaking of being sneaky and buying things we're not supposed too!
I actually managed to... while hubby was at work one day... sell our old car, and buy a new one off a dealer and have the whole thing wrapped up in one day so when he came home from work there was a new car sitting in the driveway!!!!!
Needless to say he didn't talk to me for two weeks!!!!
And then to add insult to injury the car was a lemon!
I lived through it to tell the tale though...

Too Sneaky! We have to move my mother-in-law to Altzheimers care from assisted living... one of the managers there said to take her out shopping for the day and they will move all her belonging and furniture to another building and set it up the same... just bring her back to the new room and she wont suspect a thing! lol

Supposedly, coconut oil cures Alzheimer's! I think it's something like one or two teaspoons a day. I heard that one guy gave it to his mother, who couldn't remember something she said seconds before, and, either 5 days or 5 weeks (I forget which, but that's okay, I have a jar of it right here! ;-) ) later, her memory got WORLDS better!! What can it hurt??

I hadn't heard this about coconut oil. I love coconut oil for everything and buy it in bulk! Omega3s (NOT omega 6s or 9s) are showing great promise in the field of Alzheimer's as well. Nordic Naturals makes a great one. The other product is DoTerra frankincense oil. Put one drop on the back of the neck, right at the bottom of the hairline twice a day.

Hmmmm, thanks for the extra added info on this!! I'll have to look into it!!

(09-01-2014, 03:44 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 05:00 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 04:30 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(06-01-2014, 08:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(06-01-2014, 08:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  speaking of being sneaky and buying things we're not supposed too!
I actually managed to... while hubby was at work one day... sell our old car, and buy a new one off a dealer and have the whole thing wrapped up in one day so when he came home from work there was a new car sitting in the driveway!!!!!
Needless to say he didn't talk to me for two weeks!!!!
And then to add insult to injury the car was a lemon!
I lived through it to tell the tale though...

Too Sneaky! We have to move my mother-in-law to Altzheimers care from assisted living... one of the managers there said to take her out shopping for the day and they will move all her belonging and furniture to another building and set it up the same... just bring her back to the new room and she wont suspect a thing! lol

Supposedly, coconut oil cures Alzheimer's! I think it's something like one or two teaspoons a day. I heard that one guy gave it to his mother, who couldn't remember something she said seconds before, and, either 5 days or 5 weeks (I forget which, but that's okay, I have a jar of it right here! ;-) ) later, her memory got WORLDS better!! What can it hurt??

I hadn't heard this about coconut oil. I love coconut oil for everything and buy it in bulk! Omega3s (NOT omega 6s or 9s) are showing great promise in the field of Alzheimer's as well. Nordic Naturals makes a great one. The other product is DoTerra frankincense oil. Put one drop on the back of the neck, right at the bottom of the hairline twice a day.

Hmmmm, thanks for the extra added info on this!! I'll have to look into it!!

Also bee pollen and royal jelly apparently for alzh and parkinsons etc. I was just going to get it as a good multi etc but then read on a afew different sites about it helping to boost HGH and the alzheimers stuff.
Too bad all the bees are dying!

Thank you ladies for explaining. I guess my situation is different, and I just couldn't comprehend why someone would want to hide. But every one of you have valid and very logical reasons, which are very much your own.

My boyfriend grew up with many beliefs, and for a long period of time he was a "hippy". He believed in the power of positive thought, the power of the mind, and the power of natural remedies for sickness.

He has known for a long time that I was unhappy with my body. I saw a picture of myself from a couple summers ago, and was shocked at how emaciated I looked, and how un-womanly I looked. So I expressed my unhappiness with my body, and he told me he would support me in anything I chose to do.

He helps to pay for my herbs, and he fully paid for my Noogleberry. In his eyes, if it makes me happy, he's happy.
I'm sure he was skeptical at first, but that's gone now that he's physically seeing the results himself.

I massage in front of him, and he always has a full view of my herbs and what I'm taking. I tell him about changes (even if it may bother him XD) throughout my cycle and which herbs effect me how. I dare not Noogle in front of him, but we've agreed that I get my "me" time alone in the bedroom while he plays his games or guitar.

I think, now that there are definite changes and real growth, he's getting excited.
I remember when we first started dating, he'd commented about how he was a little sad that my breasts were smaller naked than with a bra. I explained that a pushup bra was for me, to help me feel good even when I don't have much to feel good about. Last week he told me I am now the size he thought I was when we first got together. So I'm ecstatic :-)

Anyway, happy growing!

(09-01-2014, 10:20 PM)caitemh Wrote:  Thank you ladies for explaining. I guess my situation is different, and I just couldn't comprehend why someone would want to hide. But every one of you have valid and very logical reasons, which are very much your own.

My boyfriend grew up with many beliefs, and for a long period of time he was a "hippy". He believed in the power of positive thought, the power of the mind, and the power of natural remedies for sickness.

He has known for a long time that I was unhappy with my body. I saw a picture of myself from a couple summers ago, and was shocked at how emaciated I looked, and how un-womanly I looked. So I expressed my unhappiness with my body, and he told me he would support me in anything I chose to do.

He helps to pay for my herbs, and he fully paid for my Noogleberry. In his eyes, if it makes me happy, he's happy.
I'm sure he was skeptical at first, but that's gone now that he's physically seeing the results himself.

I massage in front of him, and he always has a full view of my herbs and what I'm taking. I tell him about changes (even if it may bother him XD) throughout my cycle and which herbs effect me how. I dare not Noogle in front of him, but we've agreed that I get my "me" time alone in the bedroom while he plays his games or guitar.

I think, now that there are definite changes and real growth, he's getting excited.
I remember when we first started dating, he'd commented about how he was a little sad that my breasts were smaller naked than with a bra. I explained that a pushup bra was for me, to help me feel good even when I don't have much to feel good about. Last week he told me I am now the size he thought I was when we first got together. So I'm ecstatic :-)

Anyway, happy growing!

Jeepers I wish my man was more open minded to herbs and natural health but sadle no!
I feel the same way. You can make your breasts look fantastic in the right bra but feel like youre letting them/yourself down when you take them off. Ive always said id like my boobs fo be the size they appear to be in a push up bra.
But thats just me.
I must check out your program.

I haven't updated my program with what I'm actually taking now. I should really, cuz what I'm doing seems to be working!

[quote='caitemh' pid='94707' dateline='1389303436']
I haven't updated my program with what I'm actually taking now. I should really, cuz what I'm doing seems to be working!

Absolutely! Do it Smile it helps all us others out when someone shares their success Smile

Oh god, I am so sorry that you were busted!Blush

I tried to hide my nbe at first but I was quickly caught. Now it's all in the open and I was pumping last night on the couch watching mad men. I think I'll start covering up though since it is a bit scary to watch, but we joke about it. He was wearing the cups around last night and at one point was like "suction my but cheek!"

Before I bought my kangzhu cups I looked at a noogleberry and he now calls everything "noogleberrying". If I'm massaging, if I'm listening to hypnosis... He even calls me noogleberry now.

(21-05-2014, 06:53 PM)echapman Wrote:  I tried to hide my nbe at first but I was quickly caught. Now it's all in the open and I was pumping last night on the couch watching mad men. I think I'll start covering up though since it is a bit scary to watch, but we joke about it. He was wearing the cups around last night and at one point was like "suction my but cheek!"

Before I bought my kangzhu cups I looked at a noogleberry and he now calls everything "noogleberrying". If I'm massaging, if I'm listening to hypnosis... He even calls me noogleberry now.

Lol to this day I hide that pump like my life depends on it :p
That's soo funny and such a bloke thing to say "suction my butt cheek" Big Grin

(21-05-2014, 06:53 PM)echapman Wrote:  I tried to hide my nbe at first but I was quickly caught. Now it's all in the open and I was pumping last night on the couch watching mad men. I think I'll start covering up though since it is a bit scary to watch, but we joke about it. He was wearing the cups around last night and at one point was like "suction my but cheek!"

That's too funny! Better keep them away from him else he may want to grow a pair of his own!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon