Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Length" of breasts

I know it depends on the form, but at what size most commonly the breasts start to have some "length"? I mean at first they somehow grow outwards and fill in the sides and the center of the chest, but they don't go down the chest, if you understand what I mean, they are just like small roundings on the chest if you look from profile. I think, for that part the underboob has to grow? is it so and at what size can I expect that?

(05-01-2014, 03:24 PM)rateset Wrote:  I know it depends on the form, but at what size most commonly the breasts start to have some "length"? I mean at first they somehow grow outwards and fill in the sides and the center of the chest, but they don't go down the chest, if you understand what I mean, they are just like small roundings on the chest if you look from profile. I think, for that part the underboob has to grow? is it so and at what size can I expect that?

No expert on NBE here, but I can give you some feedback based on changes I've been going through. After two months of massage, I noticed that the structure of my breasts have changed. There is more length (less than 1/2 in.) underneath the nipple. This is at about an A cup.

What size are you now? I would expect the underboob to grow between A and B.

Thanks for your answer. I am an A and they have a drop form, so one day they actually should have some "lenght" too, I don't know how to call it, but at the moment they simply protrude a bit. I worried a bit, that I will be misunderstood and simply get an answer- depends on the form-which is also true, but you can e.g say that a real cleavage is to expect only after reaching a C, but it off course also depends on the form, width etc. When I see pictures of bigger girls I noticed that they also drop or cover more area of the chest, more area of the chest has that maximum circumference, and with smaller breasts its more like a max circumference at the center and below and above is directly a slope and very little tissue. Since I am an A now and not have it, which is also to expect, I somehow expect that also to happen only after reaching a C or even D, even later than a cleavage.

I think it probably depends on how firm your breasts are, since the underbust crease (which is what I think you're talking about?) is from the breast being dragged down by gravity.

(05-01-2014, 06:50 PM)prettylily Wrote:  I think it probably depends on how firm your breasts are, since the underbust crease (which is what I think you're talking about?) is from the breast being dragged down by gravity.

I am not talking about saggy breasts, tried to mark it to explain better what I mean.

When you wear a T-shirt you simply have a much bigger/longer area and with small breasts you just have a small mount, which I marked with a rectangular and a small square.

You mean when the diameter of the breast increases vertically, then?

I think what your suggesting is it starts as tuberous, but in terms of expectations it depends, massages, pumping, herbs, etc., it's challenging but it is possible to achieve results, how do I know? We'll it happened too me!

Oh it really depends on breast shape mine grow mostly outwards but are much much wider than when I started I think it was gradual rather than at a certain size they get wider my breasts were originally widish but quite flat now they stick out a lot from the sides but much wider also.
I think a noogleberry can help make them wider and rounder.

Bonita is a great example, her growth is awesome!,

My Granny used to say: Give me a pot of soil and some water and I'll grow anything.

In this case our breasts are the soil and the water is herbs, pumps, hypnosis and massages. Wink

I think that happens when they begin to get heavier. They start to drop because of the weight. That all takes awhile. There are steps to getting there. For me, the drop is starting to happen but it has all been quite a process. Possibly that is in partial from lack of perfect perkiness? I am not positive, but if your breasts completely defy gravity then they will not start to drop at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon