Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat % and breast size

Yes, It's possible...I think It depends from the mammary glands, some woman have well developed mammary glands (the fat will add volume too obviously).
I see many girls skinny and with big breasts..I know a girl who had big breasts, she lost weight because of a very terrible period in her life and became skinny , but her breasts weren't so little maybe a B cup..today she has gained weight and her breast is still big as before (a D cup more or less). But I think that NBE expecially massage do THIS work, helps to reach the development we have not accomplished during puberty....

Even when I was overweight,like 10 months ago, my breasts were same (AA).Now, according to internet I am underweight but still have fat in thighs and belly, and if anything my breasts are even bigger for a milimeter or two, so it's more hormones than body fat.Skinny women with breasts have hormones which make the fat in breasts 'stubborn'.
Similar with pear shapped women but in hips and thighs.
Also, when you starve your body holds on the fat it has,an example that not all fat can be lost equaly. :-)

(25-08-2014, 11:32 AM)Pearl Wrote:  Yes, It's possible...I think It depends from the mammary glands, some woman have well developed mammary glands (the fat will add volume too obviously).
I see many girls skinny and with big breasts..I know a girl who had big breasts, she lost weight because of a very terrible period in her life and became skinny , but her breasts weren't so little maybe a B cup..today she has gained weight and her breast is still big as before (a D cup more or less). But I think that NBE expecially massage do THIS work, helps to reach the development we have not accomplished during puberty....

You are right. But we need some fat % to achieve bigger breast, many girls who suffer from anorexia have lost their breast for example.

(25-08-2014, 12:17 PM)Lunice Wrote:  Even when I was overweight,like 10 months ago, my breasts were same (AA).Now, according to internet I am underweight but still have fat in thighs and belly, and if anything my breasts are even bigger for a milimeter or two, so it's more hormones than body fat.Skinny women with breasts have hormones which make the fat in breasts 'stubborn'.
Similar with pear shapped women but in hips and thighs.
Also, when you starve your body holds on the fat it has,an example that not all fat can be lost equaly. :-)

It´s true. I´m a ruler shape ( the worst shape)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon