Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testosterone levels

Hello I'm new here I am just wondering if I take bovine ovaries for just a week will I still be able to have testosterone in my body Huh I am very worried because I want female breasts and hips but I don't want my parents to find out :? Please help. I am going to be taking I think female caps or Swanson if you can give me any info that be must generous

Okay, first of all, if your parents find out it's going to be because you have female breasts and hips, not because you have a lowered testosterone level. They have eyes, not test results.

Second of all, you are much too young to be doing this, especially on your own. I know it might be difficult for you to find support, Texas being what it is, but you need to talk to someone about this. A qualified adult. I fully appreciate that you may have felt this way for a long time, but what if you change your mind? I'm pretty sure the results from bovine ovary are irreversible.

Third, that question is best directed to the section for biological males.

Fourth, women have testosterone, too, so it's nigh impossible that you will just have no testosterone.

Please be careful.

If you grow breasts... pretty sure if they are observant.... they will notice!

As stated in other threads you've posted elsewhere, 14 is a bit young to do this because you might live to regret the decision. Professional oversight is the best route.

As others have stated, assuming your parents aren't blind, a pair of breasts protruding from their son's chest is likely to get their attention regardless of whether they figure out you took some herbal or glandular product to make it happen. That said, Transfemme seems to imply it takes a lot more than one week of BO to do anything to anyone, and doing so will simply be a waste of time and money.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon