Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An encouraging study on tissue expansion pumps

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10845308

About time! lol. I've been pumping for years and have results to prove it works..... negative pressures positive effects on tissue growth is well known and documented...

(02-01-2014, 07:48 PM)Karren Wrote:  About time! lol. I've been pumping for years and have results to prove it works..... negative pressures positive effects on tissue growth is well known and documented...

that's great Karen. were you using the brava type system or the noggleberry?
its great that it comes from a legitimate source too, not from someone trying to sell it to you!
but yes I regained faith in tissue expansion after reading about surgeons using it.

Thanks for this Ella!

(02-01-2014, 09:05 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks for this Ella!

Most welcome peggy. Managed to squeeze in an hour and a half of noogling this morn! They actually looked quite nice afterwards. I've given up on measuring though. I can measure and get one set of measurements then measure again 20 mins later and they've completely changed! Positioning of the measuring tape is just too hard. I think il just stick to the bend over method cause its a lot harder to get that wrong!

Being an engineer I've been building my own.... because I wasn't happy with what was out there for sale.... and their cost.... basically using my breasts for product research and development! lol

(02-01-2014, 10:09 PM)Karren Wrote:  Being an engineer I've been building my own.... because I wasn't happy with what was out there for sale.... and their cost.... basically using my breasts for product research and development! lol

Thats right karen I read that! Oh well you could make alot of money if you engineer the perfect pump :p

So far my most perfect pump is the vacuum system on my 2004 Ford Ranger! lol

(02-01-2014, 10:35 PM)Karren Wrote:  So far my most perfect pump is the vacuum system on my 2004 Ford Ranger! lol

Hmmmm ford ranger!!! I soo want one of those!

The gas milage sucks but its a small price to pay for larger breasts! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon