Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you ladies help me? (NEWBIE)

(04-01-2014, 02:01 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  But this was a bit offensive because actually I am ugly... My cheeks are too puffy and my eyes too small >.<''' and I can't change my face so I'm trying to change my body.
Pretty much all girls think they're ugly and they end up being drop dead gorgeous! When I was in college, there was a girl that was like a cross between Debby Harry and Marilyn Monroe, she was GOREGOUS, cute, sexy, sweet, beautiful and EVERY guy on campus wanted to date her!! She thought she was fat and ugly!! Don't be so hard on yourself! And, you're VERY much right!! You CAN'T judge a persons personality just by the way they look or dress.

(04-01-2014, 05:20 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(03-01-2014, 06:27 PM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  
(01-01-2014, 03:35 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(31-12-2013, 11:47 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  
(31-12-2013, 02:55 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Give it another 6 to 8 years. ENJOY being a kid as long as you can! You'll have LOTS of time to worry about growing the twins after you hit your 20's! It only takes about 2 years, as far as I know.

At school most girls are 32B or more, since 7th grade. I am bullied at school because I'm flat chested. I wish I had found this forum before, so I'd be at least a B until when I'm back to school... (I'm from Brazil, the school calendars begin in late January here) and I think that the earlier I begin, the better. So when I hit 20's I won't have to worry about this, and worry about college and getting a job instead.
I don't feel very childish, and my school friends definitely aren't childish too.
When a girl with tits bullies you, reach out and give her a titty twister and say, "See? It's not so great to have tits, now, is it!" Besides, remember, you're dealing with a bunch of immature little girls that don't have an ounce of sensitivity towards others' feelings!!
Are any of those girls your friend? If so, they AREN'T very friendly and I don't think you should waste your time with them anymore!!
Another option, get a pair of silicone breast enhancers. You can find them all over eBay and other places. The ones made by Special Trade are really good. The ones made by RealDoll are EXTREMELY good and look perfectly real, AND you don't even have to wear a bra with them and, even if you're "naked" (with them on) it'll be hard for anyone to tell you're wearing them, but, they're at least $700.00 a pair! By the time you save up that kind of money, your own tits will have probably grown a cup size or three and you won't need them anymore!
Boys do the same stupid shit! They think they're better than some other kids because they have a bigger dick or more pubes. Within 2 years, it won't matter anymore because they'll ALL have a bigger dick and pubes!! Right now, a lot of them simply ARE bigger dicks!! Some people just grow faster than others, it's just natural.
Besides, although most guys love big tits on a girl, most (at least those guys that are WORTH your time!!) will eventually go for a girl with brains and a great personality over big tits. ANY guy that wants you JUST for your tits is NOT good relationship material!! Don't even bother with those assholes!! If a bigger set of tits walks by, they'll drop you for those in a heartbeat!!
I HAVE known girls that were an A cup one day and, within a few MONTHS, they ballooned to at least a D cup!!

The girls usually don't bully me, they just gossip about it. But yeah what you said about the guys is 100% true Tongue
And I want bigger breasts not only for the guys, but for myself, I don't feel confident or feminine with a flat chest and surrounded by big chested girls of my age or younger.

I don't know if I'll grow to a B or C or D cup without NBE, as I said I had my period almost 1 year ago.

There is a girl in my class, that is, like 88lb and has a D cup. There are rumors that she didn't have her period yet Huh I wonder if this is even possible. Mayhaps she uses those silicone enhances you mentioned...
Your period has nothing at all to do with when you grow your tits. I know a number of women that had tits and were wearing bras when they were 9 and they didn't start their periods until about 2 years later. Also, periods are supposed to start coming 2 years after the twins start to bloom, although, just as tit growth is not at all predictable, neither are periods! I know of women that did start getting visits from their aunt Flo until WELL into their teens, like, high school!!
I used to have a very dear friend in Michigan that already had D-cups by the time she was 12 years old!! But she also had her period once a WEEK and it was so heavy, she'd literally pass out from the sudden loss of blood!!
I've also heard of a baby that was born with tits and 5 year old that was already having her periods.
But, the thing is, NOBODY knows how big their tits are going to get until they're done growing and NOBODY knows when they'll START growing, just as nobody knows when they'll start having their period. Just like nobody knew I was going to be as tall as I am! They knew I was going be tall because I was such a big baby, but they all figured I was done growing in high school when I hit 6' 1". Guess what, I grew another 8 inches by the time I was in my early 20's!!
If you're destined to grow bigger tits, it'll happen on it's own between now an your early 20's, but NOBODY has ANY idea if you're NOT going to get any bigger.
Lastly, they're just tits, hun! You REALLY shouldn't let your world revolve around them! There are plenty of guys out there that really like smaller tits! EVERY girl can't have big tits, if so, all the guys that like girls with smaller tits won't have anybody to choose from. There are also LOTS of guys that don't really care about how big a girl's tits are. They'll be interested in you for YOU!!
Besides (have I said this before?), if a guy's only interested in you for what's in your bra, I VERY SERIOUSLY doubt he's worth your time!! Just be confident of YOURSELF, NOT for what's on your chest!
And, like I said, you have PLENTY of time after your early 20's to grow the girls bigger if nature hasn't already done so by then, and you'll have PLENTY of time to get a guy, get married and have kids at that point, too.
Take care, and don't worry so much about the size of your tits. I'm sure they'll be fine!
MM

Actually you can have an idea of how are you going to look like in the 20's, it's in your genes. My mom was, idk, an A or B before surgery, and her sisters too. I don't have aunts in my dad's side to be sure. And as I said it's already uncomfortable to live among D's and C's when you're an A. (Mostly of those girls are a bit fatter than me, maybe I should gain weight?) and I don't think it's harmful at all to do what I'm doing.

(04-01-2014, 05:36 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 02:05 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  But my methods so far are massage, hypnosis, and eating food rich in estrogen.
I'm wondering if it's not such a very good idea for you to screw with your chemistry (via estrogen) at this point in your life. You MIGHT have horrendous results!! Seriously, hun, just wait a few years. Your body is already changing on it's own and figuring out what it's going to be doing next. Doing chemical stuff might screw it up! Who knows, you MIGHT be getting HUGE tits by the time you're 16, but screwing with your chemistry could make your body stop growing them! Do you have a gynecologist, yet? Go ask her/him about all this stuff and see what they say. Ask the school nurse, ask one of the genetic science teachers, if you have one. Weigh all your options, check all your resources...DON'T rush into anything!! You MAY be sorry!!
Take care!!

I don't think that just eating some certain foods would screw my chemistry... It's just food, and if it could give people the same results that PM, BO and BCP give, why would people buy those products to breast growth? But I'm not sure, of course. I always wanted to have a gynecologist, I heard its good to go since you have your first period, but I'm ashamed to ask my mom Blush she might think I want to have sex or something. But I'll try to convince her Smile

(04-01-2014, 05:57 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 02:01 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  But this was a bit offensive because actually I am ugly... My cheeks are too puffy and my eyes too small >.<''' and I can't change my face so I'm trying to change my body.
Pretty much all girls think they're ugly and they end up being drop dead gorgeous! When I was in college, there was a girl that was like a cross between Debby Harry and Marilyn Monroe, she was GOREGOUS, cute, sexy, sweet, beautiful and EVERY guy on campus wanted to date her!! She thought she was fat and ugly!! Don't be so hard on yourself! And, you're VERY much right!! You CAN'T judge a persons personality just by the way they look or dress.

I'm not drop dead gorgeous, for sure Tongue I kind of look like a boy

(06-01-2014, 02:36 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 05:36 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 02:05 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  But my methods so far are massage, hypnosis, and eating food rich in estrogen.
I'm wondering if it's not such a very good idea for you to screw with your chemistry (via estrogen) at this point in your life. You MIGHT have horrendous results!! Seriously, hun, just wait a few years. Your body is already changing on it's own and figuring out what it's going to be doing next. Doing chemical stuff might screw it up! Who knows, you MIGHT be getting HUGE tits by the time you're 16, but screwing with your chemistry could make your body stop growing them! Do you have a gynecologist, yet? Go ask her/him about all this stuff and see what they say. Ask the school nurse, ask one of the genetic science teachers, if you have one. Weigh all your options, check all your resources...DON'T rush into anything!! You MAY be sorry!!
Take care!!

I don't think that just eating some certain foods would screw my chemistry... It's just food, and if it could give people the same results that PM, BO and BCP give, why would people buy those products to breast growth? But I'm not sure, of course. I always wanted to have a gynecologist, I heard its good to go since you have your first period, but I'm ashamed to ask my mom Blush she might think I want to have sex or something. But I'll try to convince her Smile

Not food in general, estrogen.
I THINK your mom SHOULD know from personal experience that you SHOULD have one by now. Having sex has nothing to do with it.

(06-01-2014, 02:40 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  

Sure, NOW. But you're only 13!! Give it some time, you're STILL a kid!!

Yeah you prob have a lot of baby fat still. Id just focus on promoting healthy endocrine system for now. You are better off that way. When the time comes when you are old enough, then you could think about nbe seriously. Till then, prep your body by eating clean.

Fat round faces can be attributed to bad diet, malabsorption allergies , etc. You might want to research it. I had it at your age from hypothyroidism and excessive carbs.

Yeah you prob have a lot of baby fat still. Id just focus on promoting healthy endocrine system for now. You are better off that way. When the time comes when you are old enough, then you could think about nbe seriously. Till then, prep your body.

Fat round faces can be attributed to bad diet, malabsorption allergies , etc. You might want to research it. I had it at your age from hypothyroidism and excessive carbs.

(06-01-2014, 03:06 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(06-01-2014, 02:40 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  

Sure, NOW. But you're only 13!! Give it some time, you're STILL a kid!!

But as I said the girls of my class are my age or younger and ARE gorgeous and look like woman.

What do you like about yourself?
It is easy to dwell on the things we do not like.
When I was in high school there was a girl who was "big boned"; everyone in her family was just bigger. She got picked on because of her size at first...
Her face though... she was beautiful. Her spirit was so sweet that soon people began to see her for who she was and the picking stopped.

One thing you mentioned is your eyes. Look around on-line or ask a friend to help you learn how to use make up and use a little around your eyes.
I wear very little make up and it is amazing what a good eyeliner or mascara can do! Smile

Pick the parts of you that you do like and think on them.

Take your time to work on the other parts that you want to improve. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon