Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your bra size now?

Just wanted to see how much you all have grown.

Please answer the following.

1. what was your bra size when you started?
2. What is your bra size now?
3. how long have you been on nbe?

Smile need some encouragement.

(14-11-2009, 07:05 AM)ellet Wrote:  Just wanted to see how much you all have grown.

Please answer the following.

1. what was your bra size when you started?
2. What is your bra size now?
3. how long have you been on nbe?

Smile need some encouragement.

1) Loose 34A
2) 34B (solid but not overflowing)
3) A little over two months, but I gained that cup size in the first 10 days. Have been seeing small, but consistent growth since. REALLY want to get to 34C eventually.

Was a big 32A or small 32b now a small 32C Smile

I was a 36 AA now a 36 B if I go by the sizing chart. I was one of those ladies not wearing the correct size though and would buy the b cup push ups to give the illusion under my clothes that I had breast, but I couldn't even fill them out. Now I'm not only fitting them, but a couple I can't wear now!

But I will say I always bought 34's just because the 36 always felt too loose in the band area and I got tired of pulling them down all the time. LOL

For a laugh I will confess an incident that happened to me while trying to figure out my correct bra size once. It probably inspired me to do NBE

When I put my measurements into one of the online calculators the popup window with the answer said. "If these measurments are true, you don't really need a bra."

Here is a link to that place, http://www.afraidtoask.com/breast/brasizeform1.html

I did realize later that that site wasn't accurate, but still at the time I was pretty offended and my husband got a case of the giggles that just made it worse. According to that site, I didn't even qualify for a bra size. lol.

"When I put my measurements into one of the online calculators the popup window with the answer said. "If these measurments are true, you don't really need a bra."

Ooo it just told me the same thing!!

In my opinion, the online calculators do not work, every woman's body is different. Every time I've tried them, the result was a D cup way back, and I wore a B.....a D cup would have fallen off of me.

But, to answer the question asked:

1. what was your bra size when you started? Loose flat 34-36 B
2. What is your bra size now? Spilling out of 36C's, comfortable in 36D's
3. how long have you been on nbe? 3 years exactly

Sissy

sissy speaking of your bra size... Where are those pictures you were going to get up last week?????

I'm wondering the same thing as 4fun. I can't help but be curious about your photo results, sissy. You're like the poster child for BO, besides Cheryl. Tongue

While I'm here, I suppose I should leave some stats...

B4 NBE: 30.75"
Present: between 32.25"-32.5"
Time: nearly 1 year

I thought I should post my measurements instead of my cup size, since that didn't change. But at least there was some growth!

Ok, you win, I made a post in this forum with a couple of pics taken last month. They are not very good pics, but better than nothing!!

--Sissy

I was on NBE for 6 mos. Started In Feb. consistently. I was a flat,loose 34 B.I had to have B for width but could not fill OUT the cups.Flat as pancakes almost or eggs.I am now bulging out of unpadded 34B bras and I can still fit into a 34C,unpadded. I have been down with my back and neck and off work and it got so bad going from PT to nuerosurgeon an hour away that I just stopped.I have restarted as of Sunday. So stay positive and this is the right place for encouragement.Don't give up.My goal is C but I may go D now just to reward myself for my back and neck pain.It can't get any worse on my back than it is now.Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon