Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Latest Invention

I feel like they a mad breast scientists some days.... lol... Over the holidays I had some time so I went to the hardware store and picked up some pipe.... The problem I've always had with suction devices was they were independent domes and while they centered over my breasts the never centered over my nipples.... this always seemed to cause lopsided growth.... so I built single dome with two openings that are centered over my nipples.... and so far the swelling I'm getting is also centered too... Made from 2 3" pvc elbows... glued together... the openings were also angled to fit my chest perfectly... and the inside was totally carved out to remove any sharp transitions.... I installed a nylon barb nipple to connect a hose to any pump.... Its very comfortable to wear but because it effects your entire chest... too much negative pressure can make it harder to breath!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cool Karren,

You are definitely a master of suction,lol

Have you had any issues with the center of mass?

L Wink

Not really Lotus.... the only problems I have are making my unfeminine breasts look more like yours! lol

Thanks Karren, Blush

I would try this in all seriousness!, you saw my poor man's version right?,lol

I think that this solves what the domes can't!.....it seems there wouldn't be any issues overcoming the gap that domes cause.

The mad breast scientist?, definitely Big Grin ......I like to think we have a little Nutty Professor in all of us,lol

(27-12-2013, 04:27 PM)Karren Wrote:  I feel like they a mad breast scientists some days.... lol... Over the holidays I had some time so I went to the hardware store and picked up some pipe.... The problem I've always had with suction devices was they were independent domes and while they centered over my breasts the never centered over my nipples.... this always seemed to cause lopsided growth.... so I built single dome with two openings that are centered over my nipples.... and so far the swelling I'm getting is also centered too... Made from 2 3" pvc elbows... glued together... the openings were also angled to fit my chest perfectly... and the inside was totally carved out to remove any sharp transitions.... I installed a nylon barb nipple to connect a hose to any pump.... Its very comfortable to wear but because it effects your entire chest... too much negative pressure can make it harder to breath!

We have an inventor here Smile you could market the product Smile
Thumbs Down 

OMG that is a genius idea. I will have to try since I do not have the money to buy a noogleberry yet. What did you use for pump? Do you have any issues with the tube coming off? Thank you for sharing!

Thanks MB... Thats why I started making my own... Have actually made a couple system.s for a couple small breasted local women I know.. here's some photos of my systems and my development and a few of the devices I have created to assist it...... Password is "karren"

http://s112.photobucket.com/user/karrenhutton/library/BP?sort=6&page=1

basically I use a suction device like a Brava or a noogleberry a couple hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week..... and it works!

the hardware store is full of good items... and the automotive store... a basic pumps can be purchased from any auto part store... or Harbor Freight... its a brake bleed system... Hoses don't come off... vacuum hoses... domes can be made from PVC pipe caps... or mugs or anything that fits your size.. I've stuck a lot of different things to my chest.. in the name of experimentation... lol

(30-12-2013, 01:33 PM)Karren Wrote:  Thanks MB... Thats why I started making my own... Have actually made a couple system.s for a couple small breasted local women I know.. here's some photos of my systems and my development and a few of the devices I have created to assist it...... Password is "karren"

http://s112.photobucket.com/user/karrenhutton/library/BP?sort=6&page=1

basically I use a suction device like a Brava or a noogleberry a couple hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week..... and it works!

the hardware store is full of good items... and the automotive store... a basic pups can be purchased from any auto part store... or Harbor Freight... its a brake bleed system... Hoses don't come off... vacuum hoses... domes can be PVC pipe caps... or mugs or anything that fits your size.. I've stuck a lot of different things to my chest.. in the name of experimentation... lol
very imaginative , and it works Big Grin
just goes to show you dont have to spend 100's to have a similar product Big Grin

For as little as $25 you can build a basic one... biggest thing is to be creative.... and make sure that there are no leaks.... a few of the ones I've built without hoses will stay attached for hours without repumping.....

Speaking of pumps..... here's a 12 volt vacuum pump I made from a tire inflater pump.... Added a brass nipple to the inlet side using JB Weld epoxy... works great in the car... on a trip...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon