Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what's the best, most effective thing for hot flashes girls ?

it's a question for my aunt who is post menopause now and she suffers from hot flashes so much, she gone with progesterone/estrogen injection for 3 months as recommended by her doctor, but when she stopped the injection she suffers again from it , so what's the best herbs or hormonal cream for her case ?

(27-12-2013, 03:45 PM)lora Wrote:  it's a question for my aunt who is post menopause now and she suffers from hot flashes so much, she gone with progesterone/estrogen injection for 3 months as recommended by her doctor, but when she stopped the injection she suffers again from it , so what's the best herbs or hormonal cream for her case ?

Hi Lora. When I was trying to understand phytoestrogens I got a few books out from the library on menopause and hrt therapy which has/was used over here in my country. The books explain in great detail why the hormones the dr's suggest fail and also make great suggestions to which herbs help with the menopausal process, I cant remember which ones but first thing I'd do is send Anty the library or maybe see what you can find on amazon. For instance I never knew there were good and bad estrogens, I just thought there was one hormone estrogen and that was that, so hopefully this will help her to understand it abit more Smile

lora, I have read that black cohosh might help a lot with hot flashes.

thanks girls Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon