Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have I plateaud already?

Hi everyone, longtime stalker and information sponge on this forum, and here I am finally posting!

Background: I've been doing NBE for about 2 solid months now, and I feel like I've already reached a plateau. I just turned 20, no children, I exercise daily (30-60 minutes of cardio and weights) and eat healthily, and I'm currently a full 36D, maybe even a bit bigger. Here's what I'm taking daily:

1575 mg Maca
5000 mg MSM
120 mg Hyaluronic Acid
3050 mg Fenugreek

Other:
2x Viactiv chews
2x GNC Women's Ultra Mega chews
Ocella (generic Yaz) bcp

Massage (female deer) with muscle rub and then my own personal mixture of collagen elastin cream, cocoa buttter, and some "firming serum" I had lying around.

I very recently stopped taking 3000mg of EPO after reading multiple times it was useless, now I'm thinking about just using it as a topical as I hate waste.

Why I say I feel like I've plateaud: I used to experience really great swelling after every massage and it seemed like permanent growth as I went up in cup volume after the first month or so. My nipples were always sore, and I could feel twinges in my breast area.

Now, I feel like nothing's going on, that I'm not swelling as much, and in general my progress has slowed, which is really frustrating. Any help from you wonderful people would be much appreciated. I'm considering BO and soy isoflavones I had lying around but anything else I can add to my routine that might start back up or even enhance my routine would be much appreciated. Thank you again and happy holidays Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon