Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG ive had the WORST pms today :'(

(27-12-2013, 06:18 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-12-2013, 10:42 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Well I know that before I took any herbs my cramps were pretty bad. While on the herbs they became virtually non-existent (though PMS moods still there, oops!). Once I went cold-turkey ofrom the herbs I had the worst cramps I can remember having and it was just all around....BAD. Not sure which herbs help though at this point. I will keep you updated if I can further hone in on this though!

Gawd what us poor women go through!
Funny you say that cause the first cycle while I was on natureday I had no pain at all so I was over the moon then the second one I ended up way to early! Meh..
I'm over overanalysing things. Just wish a hormone test wasn't soo sodding expensive!
Anyway hope your having a good xmas jen Smile Managing to get as much noogling and massage time as I did before the holidays WITH the family around ha ha I still noogle in private but hubby has caught me on these boards now lol that took a bit of explaining but I said it was/is a forum for women and breast health... which "hello" it kinda is ;p

Well if you start getting really big he may start to put 2 and 2 together! Do you think he would care if he knew the truth? Or would he just think it's silly? How did he catch you and what did he say?? Ah the horror!

(27-12-2013, 08:07 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(27-12-2013, 10:42 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Well I know that before I took any herbs my cramps were pretty bad. While on the herbs they became virtually non-existent (though PMS moods still there, oops!). Once I went cold-turkey ofrom the herbs I had the worst cramps I can remember having and it was just all around....BAD. Not sure which herbs help though at this point. I will keep you updated if I can further hone in on this though!

Funny you say that cause the first cycle while I was on natureday I had no pain at all so I was over the moon then the second one I ended up way to early! Meh..
I'm over overanalysing things. Just wish a hormone test wasn't soo sodding expensive!
Anyway hope your having a good xmas jen Smile Managing to get as much noogling and massage time as I did before the holidays WITH the family around ha ha I still noogle in private but hubby has caught me on these boards now lol that took a bit of explaining but I said it was/is a forum for women and breast health... which "hello" it kinda is ;p

Well if you start getting really big he may start to put 2 and 2 together! Do you think he would care if he knew the truth? Or would he just think it's silly? How did he catch you and what did he say?? Ah the horror!

well the day he picked up a bottle of volufiline with "breast enlargement cream" on it... I think that kind of gave it away lol
THE LOOK ON HIS FACE!!!! ha ha he gave me the "oh gawd what the hell is she trying this time!" lol lucky for me he is somewhat unobservant, I could probably gain a whole cup and he wouldn't notice, he's more an ass man.

so yes it probably came as no surprise when he stumbled across this website in my history!!! so for me.. I really HAVE to get bigger boobs now to prove a point, otherwise he will think im just stark raving mad :p

im fine with him catching me massage, even the cream I explained away as being "botanical" and good for breast elasticity etc

the noggleberry though... OMG I don't want him catching me doing that cause how the HECK could I explain that one away!!! (thats right up there with a penis enlargement pump) speaking of which, I have it under the table now, so I need to sneak it past him and put it back in the bedroom before I go out ha ha

(27-12-2013, 08:29 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

well the day he picked up a bottle of volufiline with "breast enlargement cream" on it... I think that kind of gave it away lol
THE LOOK ON HIS FACE!!!! ha ha he gave me the "oh gawd what the hell is she trying this time!" lol lucky for me he is somewhat unobservant, I could probably gain a whole cup and he wouldn't notice, he's more an ass man.

so yes it probably came as no surprise when he stumbled across this website in my history!!! so for me.. I really HAVE to get bigger boobs now to prove a point, otherwise he will think im just stark raving mad :p

im fine with him catching me massage, even the cream I explained away as being "botanical" and good for breast elasticity etc

the noggleberry though... OMG I don't want him catching me doing that cause how the HECK could I explain that one away!!! (thats right up there with a penis enlargement pump) speaking of which, I have it under the table now, so I need to sneak it past him and put it back in the bedroom before I go out ha ha

OMG! Yes, the things us women have to go through! Tongue Only difference between the breast & penis pumps is I believe the penis pump doesn't actually work? This is the equivalent to braces in my opinion. Just manipulating what nature gave us.

(27-12-2013, 09:01 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(27-12-2013, 08:29 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

OMG! Yes, the things us women have to go through! Tongue Only difference between the breast & penis pumps is I believe the penis pump doesn't actually work? This is the equivalent to braces in my opinion. Just manipulating what nature gave us.

ha ha agreed. I just cant even imagine (now im getting the giggles) watching some guy sucking the life out of his willy with a pump te he he.
I do believe the noogleberry is of use esp as surgeons use that technique to stretch the skin Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon