Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Something unusual?

Hi everyone, i have been back noogling with XL domes for about 5 days or so and i have had fantastic swelling, also my boobs are very tender again and i have tingles, which i think means im having another growth spurt as my size has not changed in months, however something strange happened tonight while i was noogling. I did everything the same as i always do, the same amount of pressure and the time i noogle for. But after about 20 monutes or so i felt what i can only describe as a pop in my breasts behind my nipples, first the left then about 10 seconds later the same happened in the right breast, it was not painfull and it felt like something opened out in my breasts its very hard to explain the feeling, it was like an explosion and it actually felt quite nice. I stopped my noogling and checked my breasts and they feel fine, very very tender and very soft for some reason but there is no pain or lumps or discharge or anything, has anyone any idea what this was or has any one had it happen to them. I am male for those who dont know. I am not overly worried but it was very unusual, i have been noogling for a year and never felt that before. Thanks everyone and happy new year xxxx

Hi Cheryl,
I know this has nothing to do with what you asked about sorry. I as you am also male. I just got the noogleberry in the mail today!!!! If you dont mind when you started using it how long did you pump to start off? I had to try it when it first go here LOL I was wondering did you center the nipple in the dome or to the top, bottom, right or left. Also is it better to pump then release and pump again or just pump and leave it alone? Just so you know i got the a/b domes. Figured better to start smal and work/pump my way large LOL.
Happy New Years
Jim

Hi Breastman, i always pump for the minimum of 30 to 45 mins twice a day, in the evening i have abit more time so i pump for about an hour. I pump quite hard and then release after about 10 to 15 mins then go again, that is the way i have always done it, but at the moment i am going to try leaving my domes on overnight if i can and see how that works for me, as my domes stay on really well now ive actually got boobs. So just try both and see which works for you. And i centre the pump around my nipple the best i can. At the moment though when i pump my nipple does not stay central it sort of goes to the side and im not sure why. Good luck hun xxxx

Hi Cheryl,
This may seem like a dumb question. I was wondering if you found it better the sit up when pumping or lay flat on your back. I have tried both. It seems that when I lay flat I can feel more of a pull on the chest muscle and less tissue. When sit up seems like more tissue and less muscle. Not sure which one is better or if better to do a little of both. I hope you are doing well. I did read about the loss of chest muscle or loss of control. Here is something from the transsfemme web site that may explain what is going on with your chest muscles.

17. Will my physical stature change to accommodate more of a
feminine appearance?

Although bone structure will not change there may be changes seen in the lessening of muscle mass and a female body fat distribution. This would cause the illusion of a change in physical stature. You will not shrink nor will you get taller, but you should form into a more female appearing shape!

Hope this helps. If you want to check out the Q&A on the site it may help. Good Luck Jim
http://www.transfemme.com/faq.html

Hi Breast man, i have always used my noogleberry sitting up as i found it gave me alot better swelling early on, as ofcourse i was flat chested and needed to sit upright to get the tissue needed for the suction to work, now i have developed i can lay down as i have the tissue now, and i have been trying to sleep with my domes on lol, but i am not having alot of success as i move alot in my sleep lol. But you must decide which works best for you, try both for a while and see how it works hun. As far as my muscle goes i have lost quite alot and my whole body has developed alot more fat deposits and is still changing now. I seem to be putting alot more weight on again which concerns me. I put on 16 or 17 pounds after about 5 or 6 months on NBE, and i knew some of it was my body developing fat deposits so i started to eat healthy and exercise alot more and it worked, i lost all that weight and an extra 7 pounds on top, but i seem to be gaining weight again even though i am still eating healthy and exercising, i dont understand it really. But my chest muscles have just seemed to vanish, i cannot feel them or tense them now and it seems really strange and it has made my boobs feel different, like i have no control. I always wear a bra as i am quite large but when i never had a bra on i could always tense my muscle and control my boobs a little if that makes any sense, but now that control has gone and i feel i need to wear a bra all the time, its so difficult to explain lol. Thanks for your reply and i hope all is going well for you hun, boobie wishes to you. xxxx

Hi,
I dont know if this is what could be happening. Maybe with the pumping it has stretched the muscles out to much so they cant return to thier normal state. Maybe some of the women here will know better. It maybe just the way it works wait and see what they say on this one. I see what you mean by pumping sitting up it seems like I can do it longer and the domes dont hurt my ribbs as much Big Grin I will see how long the swelling last this way also. Now I know how addictive it can get pumping it is still amazing hwo much they can stretch when pumping LOL. Im using the a/b domes.
TTYL,
Jim

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon