Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program: oestrogen gel, progesterone cream, DHEA

I've been using oestrogel (oestrogen) for one half of my cycle and progesterone cream for the other half. It's only been a month and I've noticed increased size (1 cm) while using oestrogel. This stuff really works, herbs are much slower. I used to use PM cream and PM pills and saw very little difference after about 6 months or so. I believe at this rate with ostrogel I will achieve my goal of D Cup in 1 year. I am A cup.

Another thing I will add to my program is DHEA and see how much I grow. I found out recently in a lab test that I am low in DHEA which is unusual for my age since I am only 27. DHEA is produced by the adrenals and I've had adrenal fatigue so this could be the cause.

DHEA will probably increase my breast size even faster. However, I know it's a product to take carefully, so I will only take is until the levels in my body are back to normal.

Excited to see growth with only 1 month of ostrogel and I can see that my body was lacking estrogen and responded well to increased estrogen. I am happy I found out I am low in DHEA, and I will report the results of supplementing with DHEA.

Hell yeah Oestrogel works! I finally found a comrade lol

How much do you take per day? 2.5 grams a day? I do 5 but am a bio male.

Where do you apply it? I usually do upper arms and thighs.

I've gained a few inches over the last few months at this dosage, but some of it's probably due to my pumping addiction.

Ah well, good luck Tongue

I do 2.5 grams a day

I apply estrogel to my stomach, and thighs.

I use estrogel for 14 days and progesterone for 14 days. I want to keep my estrogen and progesterone balance good as too much estrogen or too much progesterone can be trouble. Having a good balance of both is ideal.

Where do you buy yours SarahSchilling? I buy mine on Amazon.

I can't wait to hear about your results. I also am low in DHEA and wondering if that is the culprit to my small chest. I've heard maca is supposed to increase DHEA so I am using that first half of my cycle.

Good luck and keep us updated.[/i]

Taking DHEA for a few months to get the body's level back to normal is a good idea. Taking DHEA long-term is probably not a good idea. DHEA is produced by the adrenal glands, so it makes much more sense to get the adrenal glands in good shape so they can produce DHEA themselves, and you don't have to pop DHEA for the rest of your life.

I have adrenal fatigue, so I am taking an adrenal glandular extract to get my adrenals back in shape.

My guess is that people have lower levels of DHEA as they get older because the adrenals get worn out, and adrenal fatigue is very common. So the best thing to do is take care of the adrenals.

Another thing to note is that DHEA is a precursor to both male and female sex hormones, so it's important to take anti-androgens so DHEA doesn't end up raising testosterone in your body. We just want estrogen!

I am taking saw palmetto and drinking spearmint tea to make sure to keep androgens away!

So my supplement regime looks like this:
- Estrogel 14 days
- Progesterone cream 14 days
- Spearmint tea every single day
- Saw palmetto every single day
- DHEA every day until levels are back to normal
- Adrenal glandular extract

From WebMD:
"DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone produced by your body's adrenal glands. These are glands just above your kidneys.

Scientists don't know everything DHEA does. But they do know that it functions as a precursor to male and female sex hormones, including testosterone and estrogen. Precursors are substances that are converted by the body into a hormone.

DHEA production peaks in your mid-20s. In most people production gradually declines with age.

Testosterone and estrogen production also generally declines with age. DHEA supplements can increase the level of these hormones."

http://www.webmd.com/diet/dhea-supplements

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon