Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie confused about where to start

Smile 

Okay, so I'm very new around here, so forgive any ignorance and the 8 jillion questions I'm sure to have LOL

I had been planning on using massage, diet, and BO in my NBE program. But I recently stumbled upon all the estrogen dominance information and now believe myself to be estrogen dominant, caused by an estrogen defficiency and even lower progestrone levels. Now I'm kinda confused where I should start and with what. I don't have a problem with using herbs, but I was really leaning toward the bovine ovary, but I'm concerned about creating a bigger, badder hormone imbalance. Maybe there are better herbs/supplements out there for me.

Any one with some advice, suggestions, links to helpful information, etc. I'd greatly appreciate it! I'm hoping to begin my program for this upcoming new year- new year, new body!

How do you know you are low in progesterone? Did you get a hormone test? If you are low in progesterone then get progesterone cream.

If you're not sure then a a lot of (or a little 50% saponin extract) fenugreek, wild yam, shatavari or goat's rue is a safe bet. Plus a little red clover. But if you take BO at the same time then leave out the RC.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon