Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new and hopeful

Wink 

Well, I guess this is the part where I tell everyone a little bit about me. I finally decided to become a member today after a week or two or lurking around LOL

I am currently a 34C, my goal is DDs :-) I used to have very large D, bordering DD, but after breastfeeding my son and then a sudden and extreme weight loss due to illness my once lovely girls are looking, well...sad :-P I'm hoping to atleast regain some firmness and fullness. If I should happen to grow in the hip/butt/thigh area that'd be awesome too. My measurements are currently 37"- 29"- 38". I'd love to see those first and last numbers reach the 40s.

I had found this site because I was trying to research Bovine Ovary but I recently just read some info on some of the forums and I now suspect I may be estrogen dominant due to low estrogen and even lower progesterone. So now I'm not sure which NBE method(s) would be my best choice LOL it would seem I have a lot more research to do.

I'm eager to start my journey and really hopeful I'll get the results I'm looking for

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon